What's new

Simple Sam Steinway

Hmmmm is Simple Sam Samples

The younger twin of Project Sam Samples?

Sounds pretty good, but doesn't sounds any better than the good pianos on the market already.

No, completely different company. I agree, there are some truly stellar pianos available now. But there’s always room for one more in a good space. At $50, it’s also quite a bit cheaper than most. Tempting.

I've owned a copy of their Vintage Upright Piano for about 3 years. Really nails the Tom Waits vibe if you're into that sound - very well sampled & scripted, so it gave me the confidence to buy the Signature Grand and I'm very happy to have it. The hall ambience & releases they captured with the 2 mic sets give it an authentic depth and liveliness which I appreciate. The launch price is a very generous offer for such a high quality sampled piano.

I've owned a copy of their Vintage Upright Piano for about 3 years. Really nails the Tom Waits vibe if you're into that sound - very well sampled & scripted, so it gave me the confidence to buy the Signature Grand and I'm very happy to have it. The hall ambience & releases they captured with the 2 mic sets give it an authentic depth and liveliness which I appreciate. The launch price is a very generous offer for such a high quality sampled piano.
At this point, i doubt if there is any piano library you don't own :shocked:

To me this piano looks interesting and the price is good. I love pianos with soul. Many times I find in them more inspiration than in more expensive pianos. Yesterday I was download from Pianobook free piano Mason & Hamlin model A from 1928. Author sample his home piano with two cheap Audio-technica mics and focusrite scarlett 2i2 and I was very surprised how that sound and plays. I dont know how many velocity layers piano have, probably no more than 3 but it sounds very good and playability is excellent. So if anybody have obsession for pianos this is something I recommend to download for free. Add some external reverb.

Been looking forward to their new stuff. It seems like a clever piano with some interesting features. Hopefully this means they have more stuff to release soon... and not another 5 years to wait :)

Top Bottom