What's new

Silver Screen Toolkit by Instant Sonics

midiman

Are the rhythmic Pulses in Distant Future also from silver screen toolkit? Or just the whooshes and sound design elements?

OP
instantsonics

instantsonics

Are the rhythmic Pulses in Distant Future also from silver screen toolkit? Or just the whooshes and sound design elements?
Most of the elements in the demo come from SST. You can check the naked version of the demo here
You may also visit our SoundCloud page - there are more demos and examples of what we have in our library :)

midiman

Most of the elements in the demo come from SST. You can check the naked version of the demo here
You may also visit our SoundCloud page - there are more demos and examples of what we have in our library :)
Thank you. I really love the sounds in Distant Future. But on the youtube video of the functionally I only see/hear the woshes and sound design elements. Can you confirm that Silver Screen Toolkit has the rhythmic pulses I hear in the first 48 seconds of this track? Is there going to be a video walkthru featuring these types of rythmic pulses? Thank you.

OP
instantsonics

instantsonics

Thank you. I really love the sounds in Distant Future. But on the youtube video of the functionally I only see/hear the woshes and sound design elements. Can you confirm that Silver Screen Toolkit has the rhythmic pulses I hear in the first 48 seconds of this track? Is there going to be a video walkthru featuring these types of rythmic pulses? Thank you.
Thank you for the question. We have just added pulse examples to our SoundCloud page (look for Content Overview tracks):

Right now we experience a couple of problems with making a video overview of the whole library, but as soon as we complete it, we will publish it!

midiman

Thank you for the question. We have just added pulse examples to our SoundCloud page (look for Content Overview tracks):

Right now we experience a couple of problems with making a video overview of the whole library, but as soon as we complete it, we will publish it!
Wow, the pulses are incredible. They stand out for me. I love it. Thanks for adding them to the soundcloud page.

midiman

We also have an amazing naked demo by Partyk Scelina, check it!
Very nice. Is there control over the pitch of the pulses? Meaning can you use the pulses in different keys, or pitches? Thanks. Would love to see a video about how to Pulses work.

OP
instantsonics

instantsonics

Very nice. Is there control over the pitch of the pulses? Meaning can you use the pulses in different keys, or pitches? Thanks. Would love to see a video about how to Pulses work.
We are preparing a full overview, but at the moment there is an overview of the GUI. It's included in the first post in this thread. All patches have the shown interface, and it contains pitch control for all types of sounds in the library. Please check the video above :emoji_nerd::emoji_point_up_2:

bfreepro

Infinite Musical Possibilites
Top Bottom