What's new

SHREDDAGE 3 STRATUS - Now available from Impact Soundworks!!!

We've announced our pricing, along with how future instruments, upgrades, and crossgrades will be made available in the Shreddage 3 family!

The base price of Stratus will be $119, with a one-time $30 S3 license on top. Once you have the license, you'll be able to purchase and use any other S3 series instrument without re-paying the license fee.

Learn more in our latest blog post below:

https://impactsoundworks.com/the-shreddage-3-ecosystem/

We've announced our pricing, along with how future instruments, upgrades, and crossgrades will be made available in the Shreddage 3 family!

The base price of Stratus will be $119, with a one-time $30 S3 license on top. Once you have the license, you'll be able to purchase and use any other S3 series instrument without re-paying the license fee.

Learn more in our latest blog post below:

https://impactsoundworks.com/the-shreddage-3-ecosystem/

Thanks for posting the pricing. To check my understanding, if I have Shreddage II, it will cost me $50 ($20 + $30) to upgrade to S3 when the update is available - is that correct? Also, it will be the same set of samples I currently have with Shreddage II, but played with the new improved S3 engine?

This looks great, liking the demo and glad to see Shreddage moving out of exclusively metal territory (the clean part of the demo shows broader possibilities)

Just one minor complaint - the fretboard looks really weird because it's the same width from the body to the nut, kind of makes it look like a reflection in one of those crazy fun house mirrors.

Last edited:
So, my question is; I have the original Shreddage which was offered as a bundle with Shreddage Bass through vstbuzz, and I have upgraded to v2 through ISW, I assume I would still qualify for upgrade pricing to v3?
Looking forward to it either way!

Yes, any Shreddage 2 guitars qualify for the upgrade discount to Stratus! And once we launch the S3 versions of the S2 guitars, that discount will be even higher.

I would love if we did this. Up to Andrew though.
All right! you guys are great.I know you have a lot on your plates.I'm gonna grab SRP next time it goes on sale.Love to write with shreddage clasic. The muts in shreddage 2 are awesome

hi @zircon_st . I would like to ask do you provide guitar fx( or sound presets) such as funk( in the second demo) in shreddage 3? or do I have to rely to other vst for sound effects such as amplitube?(which im confused of how to use). Im not a guitarist irl. But need some lead and rhythm guitar sounds for my music. Thanks!

Yes, there are some tone presets coming with S3. But of course you are also free to completely bypass them and use 3rd party VSTs. :)

Reactions: Rey
Yes, there are some tone presets coming with S3. But of course you are also free to completely bypass them and use 3rd party VSTs. :)

awesome thanks man! im a real noob at guitar don't even have one. I hope they have the one funk preset in 'funkoland' demo and guitar presets in 'aquatic ambience' demo. its hard for me to achieve that sound on my own :(

Last edited:
also I would like to know are the tones in the demo were using the built in presets or third party presets?

Some of the demos use external amps - these came before we fully implemented Console and had all the proper fx/cabs. "Tone Showcase" of course is all internal, as is "Aquatic Ambiance". I have to double check, but Funkoland should be mostly internal except for the 'wah' effect (Kontakt doesn't have a proper one yet.)

Reactions: Rey
Some of the demos use external amps - these came before we fully implemented Console and had all the proper fx/cabs. "Tone Showcase" of course is all internal, as is "Aquatic Ambiance". I have to double check, but Funkoland should be mostly internal except for the 'wah' effect (Kontakt doesn't have a proper one yet.)

awesome. thank you. if it can be achieved it ll be awesome. but shreddage 3 is already awesome. :)loving the funk guitar(no wah no problem) just the rhythmy funk guitar and also of course rhythm guitar and the 'lead' in the second part of "Aquatic Ambiance". Superbly gorgeous!

Last edited:
As we wait for final encoding by NI, we've been adding new demos every other day or so in a variety of styles, such as Henning Nugel's excellent "Chameleon Cure"!

Top Bottom