What's new

Songerskop - Behind the Score

ricoderks

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my latest music for the Dutch shortfilm "Songerskop"
Hope you can give me some honest feedback about orchestration and mix!
If there are any questions about libraries or approach or anything, let me know!

Cheers,
Rico

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Last edited:
Nice mood. Has that mysterious, fantasy vibe to it. I like that the orchestration sounded full and rounded out. Are you layering different string libraries?

Nice mood. Has that mysterious, fantasy vibe to it. I like that the orchestration sounded full and rounded out. Are you layering different string libraries?
Most of the time not. Css as main library. There are the fast high runs which are from orchestral string runs. And the climax at the end is soaring strings as violins 1. Thanks for the comment!

Ps: almost forgot! String fx are symphobia, Spitfire Audio Evolutions and viola da Gamba from Cinesamples. I think thats it.

Rico

Last edited:
Hi there!

I'm doing these "behind the score" videos of Songerskop for those who are interested!
First video is online now! Also the whole music set is online on soundcloud. (I accidentally uploaded only the first track!)

Thanks all.

Rico

Hello there again,

Here is the second video of the behind the score of Songerskop.
Cheers!

Top Bottom