clockwork

Clockwork Sessions
Clockwork Sessions is offering the unique opportunity to record with some of the U.K’s finest musicians, engineers and producers.

A shared session is taking place on December 18th 2017 at the custom designed scoring stage RSNO auditorium, featuring unparalleled control and flexibility over both acoustics and microphones.

The Players:

The 25 piece String Orchestra features (8,6,4,4,3)

· 8 - 1st Violins

· 6 - 2nd Violins

· 4 - Violas

· 4 - Celli

· 3 - Double Bass

Exclusively using principals and members from premier British orchestras such as the BBC SSO, RSNO and SCO.

With options for additional instrumentalists and professional grade filming on request.

The session will also be available over the high-quality audio streaming service “Source Live”

The Price:

At £50* per minute of actual recording time, or £500* per minute of material to be recorded Clockwork offers not only a competitive rate, but the very best in both musicians and quality.

*All costs are fully inclusive of Score preparation, MIDI conversion to score, Studio hire, Production, Conductor, High quality file delivery, Royalty buy out and a Professional and fast turnaround.

Deadline for score delivery December 10th

Why not watch our last session with the same line up and recording venue HERE.

Get In Touch:

Site: www.clockworksessions.com

Social: https://www.facebook.com/clockworksessionsltd/

Paul Grymaud

Wow ! I've heard the tune "Misty". Wonderful soloist voice, great conductor and super orchestra ! What strikes me is the homogeneity and the high level of musicality. This is undoubtely Maestria ! I'm considering the possibility of participating as composer.

OP
clockwork

clockwork

Clockwork Sessions
Wow ! I've heard the tune "Misty". Wonderful soloist voice, great conductor and super orchestra ! What strikes me is the homogeneity and the high level of musicality. This is undoubtely Maestria ! I'm considering the possibility of participating as composer.
Thanks for your kind words Paul,
Do get in touch if you’d like to discuss options. You can join the mailing list for future sessions as well.

Gary Lloyd

Composer and producer
My general review of working with Adam Robinson, Kobus Frick and Clockwork Sessions, I cannot recommend them highly enough:

This team make everything about orchestral recording seem like the easiest thing in the world with total commitment to excellence and complete support for anybody's ambitions. Adam and Kobus masterminded recording for a project I'm making with the hugely acclaimed writer Alan Moore, the author of Watchmen, V For Vendetta, Brought To Light, From Hell, and Jerusalem and many other iconic comic books and novels, and the choreographer Bettina Carpi, my partner in our dance theatre venture Company Carpi, and the results are staggering, far exceeding all my expectations. The ensemble conducted by Adam featured 24 of the most highly skilled string players around producing a dynamic, emotional and highly expressive performance which is the basis for the album version of our project 'The Mirror Of Love' which will be released in 2018.
Meantime we're really looking forward to working with Clockwork again in December, to record a movement from a new symphony. Can't wait!

A little clip of what we recorded at the RSNO Centre in July 2017 can be heard at the Clockwork Sessions Soundcloud page.

OP
clockwork

clockwork

Clockwork Sessions
Not only is the musicianship top of the game, but the energy and focus everyone brings is impressive. They are quickly going to become every MIDI composers secret weapon. Work with them. You will never regret it. Calum Minuti

jonathanparham

The Price:

At £50* per minute of actual recording time, or £500* per minute of material to be recorded Clockwork offers not only a competitive rate, but the very best in both musicians and quality.

*All costs are fully inclusive of Score preparation, MIDI conversion to score, Studio hire, Production, Conductor, High quality file delivery, Royalty buy out and a Professional and fast turnaround.
Can you explain the differences in your rates?

OP
clockwork

clockwork

Clockwork Sessions
Can you explain the differences in your rates?
Hi Jonathan
It’s essentially the same rate. In order to make this specific size session financially viable for all involved, we need to run at £50 per minute of actual recording time.

The cost per minute of recorded material (£500) is simply an indication of pace recorded at. In this case, 10min recording for 1min of produced music of average complexity. If the client chooses this option Clockwork Sessions guarantees the output to be of the highest standard regardless of the actual recording time it takes on the day. 10:1 on average simply being a realistic pace to achieve a very high standard recording for scores of average complexity with this specific orchestration. As every client’s work differs in complexity, we judge every request individually and advise on recording lengths.

We offer the 'per minute of actual recording time’ rate (£50 per min) to give a client the freedom to record at his or her chosen pace. This is helpful for demos, experimentation and making alterations live in the session as a 'self-produced’ session over source-live. We offer this to give the client as much freedom as possible but still to maintain the highest level of quality control depending on the final usage of the material.

Our aim is to bring the highest standards to the client’s material at the most efficient rate.
Thanks

jonathanparham

Hi Jonathan
It’s essentially the same rate. In order to make this specific size session financially viable for all involved, we need to run at £50 per minute of actual recording time.

The cost per minute of recorded material (£500) is simply an indication of pace recorded at. In this case, 10min recording for 1min of produced music of average complexity. If the client chooses this option Clockwork Sessions guarantees the output to be of the highest standard regardless of the actual recording time it takes on the day. 10:1 on average simply being a realistic pace to achieve a very high standard recording for scores of average complexity with this specific orchestration. As every client’s work differs in complexity, we judge every request individually and advise on recording lengths.

We offer the 'per minute of actual recording time’ rate (£50 per min) to give a client the freedom to record at his or her chosen pace. This is helpful for demos, experimentation and making alterations live in the session as a 'self-produced’ session over source-live. We offer this to give the client as much freedom as possible but still to maintain the highest level of quality control depending on the final usage of the material.

Our aim is to bring the highest standards to the client’s material at the most efficient rate.
Thanks
Thanks for taking time to answer. I will keep my eyes on your sites recording schedule.

OP
clockwork

clockwork

Clockwork Sessions
Clockwork Sessions is now offering a HARP for the session on December 18 at no extra cost.