What's new

Shared: Keyswitch re-mapping template Logic Pro X

Very ambitious solution!

Have anyone attempted doing this with a simple Script using the Scripter plugin?

I know, SkiSwitcher, AG and that other one I never seem to remember the name of... but those are advanced multi-purpose systems. I'd just like a simple "change this key to that key" script.

Out of curiosity, does the Art Conductor (which looks terrific!) allow for a separate keyboard dedicated to keyswitches?

Because when I briefly (very briefly!!) looked at the information the scripter plugin receives, it didn't identify the source of the notes.

I will have to look into this more closely.

Out of curiosity, does the Art Conductor (which looks terrific!) allow for a separate keyboard dedicated to keyswitches?

Because when I briefly (very briefly!!) looked at the information the scripter plugin receives, it didn't identify the source of the notes.

I will have to look into this more closely.

mmm - with Logic you can always use more than one keyboard. Set the keyswitch range to whatever octave you want.

Set the keyswitch range to whatever octave you want.

Yes. The advantage of my solution up now was, that I never had to worry about the state of the hardware. I could reset it and all the assignments would still be in the same spot. I hated having to think about range and transposing the hardware.

Top Bottom