What's new

Share your Twitter Handles!

@J_MLindeMusic Like most Twatter profiles, mine is pretty much about irrelevant things... (=rants about W10, check out my painfully average track x, video games, etc.)

@trollhornmusic

I tweet mostly about metal and game music, nerdy things and the contrast of combining parenting while being involved heavily in the metal scene. No politics, I leave that strictly to IRL discussions.

Since this thread is bubbling up again…

Should work for: Twitter/Instagram/TikTok/YouTube/Linktree

Singer/Musician: @jrocks_live
Composer: @j_w_kerr
Personal: @jwkerr
My Company: @storyteller_im

The @jrocks_live account is the newest so any follows would be huge across all social networks. Facebook for it is Facebook.com/jrocks.live

By the way, if you're looking to grow your Twitter presence, you might want to check out some services that offer Twitter accounts at low prices. Of course, be sure to do your research and make sure you're working with a reputable provider. But if you find the right one, it can be a great way to boost your following and engagement.
I don’t understand this, so please excuse my ignorance. How does buying an account help? You’ve said it boosts your following and engagement, but how does that happen? You can’t force people to follow you. Surely you’d only want genuine people following you that are interested in your opinion and/or have similar interests as you, or perhaps an opposing viewpoint that you (or they) may find interesting nonetheless.

This system of purchasing accounts seems completely at odds with how social media is supposed to work.

If an account already has followers and you buy that, then surely those followers are being duped? The account is no longer owned by the person they thought it was. And then there’s the whole world of bots, which seem prevalent and increasing across all social media. No-one wants bots following them, unless I’m missing something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom