Seurat Updated to 1.6 and 30% for a limited time!

Sibelius19

Music is just color and rhythm --Debussy
Hello Everyone!
Seurat has been updated again, to 1.6! To commemorate, we've put it on sale for 30% off for a limited time (26 days left at the time of posting this).

Current sale price: £26.25+ VAT

The recent update adds the ability to reverse any sound source with the click of a button. A more complete list of updates and added features is below (or you can see it on the main product page).

Check it out here
https://www.kontakthub.com/product/seurat-kontakt/

AUDIO DEMOS

VIDEOS showcasing the newest update

More Info:

Seurat
Version: Kontakt 5.7 / NCW / 2.7 GB / V1.6
Advanced Grain Recombination Engine

Product Overview
Seurat is the first instrument to use our AGRA engine (Advanced Grain Recombination Architecture).

Essentially this is a highly-customisable granular synthesis engine, used across the two complementary voices.

Seurat allows you to manipulate the normal granular controls - grain size, grain frequency, attack and release of each grain and sample position but also adds a range of additional parameter controls for things like grain gain (volume), grain position variation (movement), the space between grains and the symmetry of grain positions in the audio flow offering a range of interesting and often unique outcomes.

NEW in Version 1.1:
  • Seurat now responds to Sustain/Damping pedal -with your pedal engaged Seurat will continue to sustain the currently playing notes indefinitely - or until you release the pedal.
  • Your Modulation wheel will now move each value in the "space" table up and down - Seurat will maintain the shape you have drawn into the table - and this will affect the space between grains accordingly.
  • CC 12 now does the same for the Voice 1 position table - and will affect where Seurat harvests grains from and thus the sound of Voice 1
  • CC 13 now does the same for Voice 2 position table - and will affect where Seurat harvests grains from and thus the sound of Voice 2
NEW in Version 1.5:
  • Seurat now features an intelligent randomise feature. Pressing the logo on the main page will generate instant unique sounds
  • New snapshots
NEW in Version 1.6: (Please install V1.6 as a new product)
  • Seurat now features a 'Reverse' feature. Reverse individual voices for interesting new textures
  • New snapshots

Details
Seurat offers an unconventional collection of sounds for movie scoring and sound design.

Seurat uses our powerful AGRA engine (Advanced Grain Recombination Architecture). Essentially this is a highly-customisable granular synthesis engine, Seurat allows you to manipulate the normal granular controls - grain size, grain frequency, attack and release of each grain and sample position but adds a range of additional parameter controls for things like grain gain(volume), grain position (movement), the space between grains and the symmetry of grain position in the audio flow offering a range of interesting and often unique outcomes.

Seurat comes with 707 Samples, 81 Selectable Sound Sources and 175 snapshots, each grouped into separate folders for ease of access.

SERIAL SYSTEM
Seurat features its own custom serial system.

You will require the full version of Kontakt to load Seurat (Not Kontakt Player). When you purchase Seurat you will be provided with a unique code which is required to unlock the instrument. Please refer to the Installation guide that come with your download for further information.

UPDATES
Audio Reward are not your average Sample Library developer, we do updates, and we do them for free to existing owners. If you buy one of our products we will offer you point releases (1.0 to 1.1 and all the way to 1.9) for all our products. These updates include bug-fixes and requested functionality as well as additional snapshots, and sometimes additional sounds. We just keep giving.

FREE VERSION AVAILABLE
You can now download a free version of Seurat by clicking the 'Demo' icon near the top of this page. The free version contains all the functions of the full version but with a much smaller set of source sounds and fewer snapshots.

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
This seems a capable and cool Granular VSTi, but only brief supportive comments back at Intro.
Having used their Demo, and viewed videos, Seurat seems well worth the cost …. and I'm ready to purchase.

Does anyone have additional critique or comment after using for a bit ? :unsure:

KarlHeinz

Like all the audioreward stuff it has a very special sound that I think you very shortly find out if you like it (and then you will be impressed from it) or you are just not cause it IS unusual. And a very unique workflow. If you like the sound and can get used to that workflow (I think if you have used their demo you will be able to answer that question for yourself) just buy it while it is on sale. The new version has lots of additional presets to choose from and get started with, there are 8 categories now with about 250 snapshots thats really a lot to play with.

EDIT: what I forgot to mention and what makes it unique for me: lots of "granular" synths/libs have great abilities when it comes to pad/texture/soundscape and movement, what makes this one so special for me are the melodic instruments. They just have that unreal, haunted, moving touch you wont find so easy in this kind of stuff.

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
Like all the audioreward stuff it has a very special sound that I think you very shortly find out if you like it (and then you will be impressed from it) or you are just not cause it IS unusual. And a very unique workflow. If you like the sound and can get used to that workflow (I think if you have used their demo you will be able to answer that question for yourself) just buy it while it is on sale. The new version has lots of additional presets to choose from and get started with, there are 8 categories now with about 250 snapshots thats really a lot to play with.

EDIT: what I forgot to mention and what makes it unique for me: lots of "granular" synths/libs have great abilities when it comes to pad/texture/soundscape and movement, what makes this one so special for me are the melodic instruments. They just have that unreal, haunted, moving touch you wont find so easy in this kind of stuff.
Thank-you much, KarlH !! It frequently amazes me how I form impressions with demos and presets, but the detail does not get 'organized' until someone _ like yourself _ articulates their personal impressions.

I was listening to their very long list of audio demos last night (while doing other things) ….. and your posted comments ring out so clearly ! :grin:

Lindon

VST/AU Developer

Thanks KH, glad you like it. Maybe one of the things that makes Seurat different is that, unlike every other granular product on the market that we have seen, Seurat uses multi-samples. So not a single wav file spread across the keyboard but multiple samples like a "traditional" sampled instrument, plus there's a massive amount of control of where, when and how Seurat "samples" the audio stream for its grains, and as usual Erick has made the best of these features in his audio design and snapshot creation.