What's new

SENFINE by Wavelet Audio - Cinematic & Atmospheric

EvgenyEmelyanov

Wavelet Audio
OUR DEBUT PUBLIC EFFORT SENFINE IS NOW AVAILABLE AT THE INTRO PRICE OF $99 (FULL PRICE $139) UNTIL 17TH MARCH.

GET IT HERE: LINK

Short description:
Senfine is extensive soundtool aimed primarily for writing tracks in the styles of cinematic ambient and post-rock. At the same time, it perfectly fits any kind of deep emotional atmospheric projects in a wide variety of genres. It helps to add depth and to provide a gentle atmosphere to your productions. There is everything you might need for making atmospheric and deep sound inside Senfine library: from guitars and orchestral ambient instruments to drums and synths. Palette of Senfine instruments allows you to get the desired result quickly and easily right from the scratch. No need to use any third-party tools or plugins.

It is influenced by the styles of composers and artists such as Hammock, Tony Anderson, Lights & Motions, Jon Hopkins, Explosions In The Sky, Sigur Ros, Ólafur Arnalds, This Will Destroy You and many more.

All videos:

Audio demos:

New videos and demos are coming!

Includes :
8 Ambient Keys:
  • 6 Pianos (Scoring piano plus 5 Ambient pianos)
  • Marimba, Glockenspiel, Synth
23 Guitars
  • 3 Tremolo guitars
  • 6 Ambient guitars
  • Overdrive guitar
  • 5 Distortion guitars
  • Bass guitar
  • 8 String guitar
  • 6 Swell & Ebow guitars (plus Multi instruments)
59 Synths (plus Multi Instruments)
  • 26 Pads
  • 13 Plucks
  • 5 Dream Synths
  • 6 Basses
  • 8 Leads
Full Drums
  • Kick
  • Snares
  • Toms
  • Hi-Hats
  • Cymbals
  • Rides
  • Sticks
8 Orchestral Warps (plus Multi Instruments)
  • Viola
  • Violins
  • Clarinet
  • Horn
  • Trombone I
  • Trombone II
  • Trumpet
  • Piano Warp
Endless Ambient Designer Possibilities

Specifications:

• Requires Full version of Kontakt 5.8.0 as the minimum.
  • lossless .NCW format, 48kHz / 24bit.
  • 5,94 GB of hard drive space (9,92 GB of original sample material).
  • More than 130 instruments
  • 3600+ samples
  • Many unique features such as equalizer with graphical representation inside GUI, atmosphere designer, all-controls related macroses and LFOs and many more
  • FX-Rack
About us:
Wavelet Audio creates innovative software for modern composers, musicians, producers and sound designers. We primarily focus on the creation of deeply sampled instruments, we focus on new ideas and technologies.

If you want to find out more Please visit www.wavelet-audio.com

Thanks for your attention, guys <3

Evgeny & WA Team

Last edited:
VERY interested what you think about it ! Demos and videos sound very interesting but after looking threw the manual it looks like your really have to investigate some time to get into it. So would be interested to how quick you get into it.

VERY interested what you think about it ! Demos and videos sound very interesting but after looking threw the manual it looks like your really have to investigate some time to get into it. So would be interested to how quick you get into it.

No-no-no, I have listed every small detail from the engine just in case. It does not mean you have to investigate to get into it. All the presets and sounds are ready-to-use. I understand that it should be simple for a quick start.

Very nice. It seems like a really good toolkit. I especially like the ambient guitar and ambient pianos. I also like how you've laid things out in this post. Possible on more demos on the ambient pad designer?

I've just skimmed through the Overview video. An interesting toolkit library for sure. I especially love those subdued ambient piano and guitar patches. Those remind me on the sounds from your "Atmosphere" Kontakt library powered by Photosynthesis Engine, available on Kontakt Hub. This is on my radar for quite some time now and I will probably get it at some point, though I already have several libraries from other developers that cover this particular sound and style.

In any case, keep up the good work!

I was trying to record a short video with Atmosphere Designer demonstration. It's a very simple and familiar to many musicians feature. But at the same time very very effective. Also, there is an empty synth patch in Senfine instrument section. You can easily use the atmosphere designer (and whole engine) with your own samples. Btw, do I need to record a video on how to load your samples into Kontakt?

Thanks for your kind words guys!

The demos sound great! I also appreciate very much that the makers present quite a lot of clear information about the library, written and in videos.

One information I didn‘t find: Are there round-robins and/or velocity layers to create variety in the instruments that could benefit from this (drums, guitars, piano)?

One information I didn‘t find: Are there round-robins and/or velocity layers to create variety in the instruments that could benefit from this (drums, guitars, piano)?

At first, yes we have round-robins and velocity layers in Senfine instruments. But I'd like to note our goal was not making a deeeeeep sampled piano with 30 velocity layers and 120 round robins :) Our mission was not making every guitar with 250 GB size.

About velocity layers: there are 6-8 velocity layers in drums, about 2-4 velocity layers in guitars, 3 velocity layers in scoring piano.
About round robins: 4 RRs in drums, 6-8 RRs in guitars, etc.

Thanks for the quick reply! I absolutely understand your goal and do agree with your choice. The number of layers and RRs sounds good to me - I just couldn‘t tell by listening to the impressive demos.

I was trying to record a short video with Atmosphere Designer demonstration. It's a very simple and familiar to many musicians feature.
Thanks. There are other applications that do this but I appreciate how simple yours is. Seems you can dial in lots of things very easily.
In the first example, what were you recording? Was it the sound you created?

Absolutely marvellous and unique ambient "Workstation". Thanks for the athmosphere designer video, I hope some more short explanation and easy to follow videos will follow for the lots of "hidden" treasures inside.

And a request already for the athmosphere designer (maybe for other parts too but I have not been deeper into that): I really would love a "LOCK" button for the athmosphere settings to try out some other instruments with the settings I have set when I load another instrument (like you do in the video).

In the first example, what were you recording? Was it the sound you created?

In the first example, I recorded XY-Pad movements. This atmosphere designer XY-Pad controls a lot of modulations inside atmosphere designer like distortion wet amount, convolution reverberations, delay settings, filters, etc.

I hope some more short explanation and easy to follow videos will follow for the lots of "hidden" treasures inside

For instance, there are easy-to-work LFO and MACRO systems similar to LFOs inside Serum. But it's more like tech things described in the manual. If you wish, of course, I'll record a video with a detailed explanation.

I really would love a "LOCK" button for the athmosphere settings to try out some other instruments with the settings I have set when I load another instrument

Do you mean something like presets? Well, unfortunately, I did not include presets into the engine and GUI. But it's 100% possible to do that in the first update. It's easy to code.

I have not thought about presets but that would be MUCH better of course :). I just thought that you might integrate a button called "lock" that would just lock the settings you have made with the atmosphere designer. For example you have done that for a pluck instrument, lock the settings, then load a synth, switch to atmo and it would have the same settings you have made for the pluck before and "locked". Hope you get what I mean, but of course presets would do the same and be much more comfortable (and I would not mind if you integrate some starter ones :) ).

Top Bottom