What's new

Script specifying group release t(ms) setting?

KrisY

Noob in frenzy loop
Hello, I´m writing a script. The release groups of my key instrument are using different group time base, the setting beside "release trigger" button, called "t(ms): 1000".

This one:
Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 21.09.16.jpg

My wish is to make my life easier in adjusting the about 140 groups of release samples´s time base, the t(ms) setting. Hopefully in a script.

So, I need to trigger a change in this setting, in the "on init" callback in my script.

How would I do this? I have not seen this done in any script.

Thanks upfront.

There is a general Control Parameter Variable called "$CONTROL_PAR_VALUE" that might be used. But have not found the modulator / or setting to pair it with.

Okay, but I do not need different values. I just don´t want to set them in the small and difficult window of Kontakts own UI. It´s very annoying. Especially when dealing with multiple groups, the endless scrolling and selecting drives me nuts. I just would like to set these values, per group (one per line), in the script. And then when I need to change it have the list instead of the Kontakt UI. Would greatly releave me in future updates and adjustments.

Is there a way? What´s the control parameter to set this with KSP? Like "set_control_par ... "

Ah then just Edit All Groups and type in your value. You cannot set t(ms) for release trigger via KSP, as I mentioned.

Ah then just Edit All Groups and type in your value. You cannot set t(ms) for release trigger via KSP, as I mentioned.

Okay. I´ll have to put that plan to rest then, just use the UI.

Thanks for the clarification.

Top Bottom