What's new

Scream Aleatoric Orch FX Library - SOLD OUT

olajideparis

Hey Everybody,

I am going to be releasing a private collection of aleatoric fx samples for Kontakt recorded with full orchestra, strings and brass to a very limited number of people. These were recorded at a scoring stage last fall and I will be selling the entire collection to no more than 25 composers at $99 each.

The library will be delivered as simple, playable kontakt patches and require a full retail version of Kontakt 5.

I expect these to sell fast so reserve your license soon if you are interested. PM for details

Best,
O.P.

i'm interested, but i'd want to hear some sound samples first. i tried to look for some by clicking on the 3 URLs in your signature, but none of those sites are up right now.

I too might be interested... and I will follow up with a PM, but for others in the same boat - are there examples?

Thanks!

Interested -- is there any info on size, or samples of the patches?

As mentioned above, the three links you have posted do not work...

Hey Everybody,

I am going to be releasing a private collection of aleatoric fx samples for Kontakt recorded with full orchestra, strings and brass to a very limited number of people. These were recorded at a scoring stage last fall and I will be selling the entire collection to no more than 25 composers at $99 each.

The library will be delivered as simple, playable kontakt patches and require a full retail version of Kontakt 5.

I expect these to sell fast so reserve your license soon if you are interested. PM for details

Best,
O.P.

Thats cool, and still: You are going to sell something and there is not one link to get an impression of your product in action?? A bit vague to say if I would have an interest into something I am not aware of what it is supposed to be like..And what is that with private message thing..

I love the concept: "Give me $100 for . . . something. Something inherently random. If you doubt my or my secret random thing's bona fides, check out my three websites, whose links were (i) broken and then (ii) removed from my .sig."

I'm just looking for a "Buy Now" button... :)

Is this the promised bonus library for the early buyers of your Snap pizzicato library (that never got delivered)?

These were recorded in a scoring stage by me personally. None of this material has been previously released. I guess I will take it as a compliment that the material is so good you thought it was already released in a popular library. :)

By the way some people have pointed out that the demos appear to be in mono, that was a mistake on my part on exporting audio for the beta patches. I will be re-exporting from the original multi-mic sessions to create the material for the final patches.

Not sure if you're implying that he 'ripped' them from other libraries.. but if you check out the rest of his Soundcloud, you can listen to some of the library's recording sessions. Additionally I own a large array of aleatoric libs, and have never heard these before.
Smile, this only was/is my ironic "art". :)

Greetings O.P.

I assume you post from Lybia or would that be a wrong conclusion?

No, not Lybia. I was born and raised in Los Angeles,now living in former Soviet Georgia (just south of Russia). My grandfather was Nigerian, which is where my name comes from. :)

A broader perspective on the developer - https://olajideparis.wordpress.com/

Yep that is me, though that photo needs to be updated. I cut my locks off a couple years ago now. At some point soon I need to do a blog about my story coming from LA to Georgia, people always seem to be interested in that, which I have to admit is one hell of a story.

As for my work as a sample producer, I've released one commercial library from my own brand, produced several libraries for 8DIO and ISW and done a good amount of producing private libraries for AAA games and individual composers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom