What's new

Scoring Synths

Agreed-- I don't have facebook and I signed up for the newsletter but I don't think I ever received any emails from AudioOllie.

We'll continue posting all major announcements on here as well as through our mailing list so don't worry, you won't miss anything. I just want to encourage people to join us on social media as well if they wish.

How soon can we find out about Black Friday deals on Scoring synths? Sorry, we have to plan our black friday budgets :)

I got a bunch of errors while trying to batch resave, notably for the nkr file and the Bass Pluck 1 samples. Anybody got the same ? I think I resolved the errors within Kontakt by pointing to the right files, just want to make sure everything is alright...

I got a bunch of errors while trying to batch resave, notably for the nkr file and the Bass Pluck 1 samples. Anybody got the same ? I think I resolved the errors within Kontakt by pointing to the right files, just want to make sure everything is alright...
It seems a few others have had this issue with Bass Pluck 1. If you've already directed kontakt to the files everything should be fine. If you have any other issues shoot me an email and we'll get you taken care of.

@Audio Ollie - is this NKS compatible by any chance?
Unfortunately not at the moment, but it's something I'm looking into for our big Scoring Synths update coming next year.

ufzTp0o
9h9VVQB

could you tell us something more about your upcoming library?

I can't tell you much, but here's a couple session photos from our upcoming project(s).

Just to make things interesting, I'll give a free copy of our new library to whoever creates the best meme out of the first photo :P That's Jasper Blunk on the right. You can post them here.

So i would LOVE to buy Scoring Synths - but for the life of me. I can't find it on your website. Is it perhaps because i'm in the EU?

[strikethrough]Edit --whoohoo! it got fixed. Thanks![/strikethrough]

Purchase option is now available, unfortunately the checkout button doesn't work.

Last edited:
So i would LOVE to buy Scoring Synths - but for the life of me. I can't find it on your website. Is it perhaps because i'm in the EU?

Do you have a pop up blocker on? Sometimes those will block shopify's purchase button unfortunately... Try turning that off and if it still doesn't work try a different browser. Let me know how it goes. My apologies for the inconvenience!

Turns out, firefox was hiding the popup behind the browser after i switched off the blocker. Gosh, *shame*.

Thanks for the assistance Audio Ollie! You've got yourself another Happy new Customer this week. You and your team has put together an amazing library!

It seems a few others have had this issue with Bass Pluck 1. If you've already directed kontakt to the files everything should be fine. If you have any other issues shoot me an email and we'll get you taken care of.

Unfortunately not at the moment, but it's something I'm looking into for our big Scoring Synths update coming next year.
I know it's still 'down the pipe' but would that update be a free update or paid?

Top Bottom