What's new

Scoring Synths

Hey All!

Due to the busy holiday weekend, we've decided to extend the intro period to Friday April 6th. We're thrilled with the positive response so far and want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to purchase the library for the intro price. I'll continue posting new content throughout the week and as always, let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Ollie

With all the current hysteria going around the forum I hope that people take a good, long look at Scoring Synths before the introductory pricing goes away.

While it is not so much a core instrumental library, it does uniquely fill an important place as a powerful arrow in the quiver of any one who considers themselves to be in the composer/mixer field.

Moog filters are ‘the’ sound listeners’ ears are used to and expecting. And Depth of Field is a great selling point to anyone’s production.

Scoring Strings give you both.

Audio Ollie has recorded the actual Moog filter settings. A software synth is not going to give you that.

A soft synth + reverb does not approach what multiple mic settings in a great room will give you.

Take the time to check out a couple of his vids.

Do your productions deserve this level of execution, detail and power? Warning, it might take a couple extra moments to dial it in to get this.

With all the current hysteria going around the forum I hope that people take a good, long look at Scoring Synths before the introductory pricing goes away.

While it is not so much a core instrumental library, it does uniquely fill an important place as a powerful arrow in the quiver of any one who considers themselves to be in the composer/mixer field.

Moog filters are ‘the’ sound listeners’ ears are used to and expecting. And Depth of Field is a great selling point to anyone’s production.

Scoring Strings give you both.

Audio Ollie has recorded the actual Moog filter settings. A software synth is not going to give you that.

A soft synth + reverb does not approach what multiple mic settings in a great room will give you.

Take the time to check out a couple of his vids.

Do your productions deserve this level of execution, detail and power? Warning, it might take a couple extra moments to dial it in to get this.

Jack, you're awesome. Thank you!

Just a reminder to everyone -- There's only 24 hours left to purchase Scoring Synths for $199. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. I'm going to try and post one more video later today so stay tuned!

Cheers,

Ollie

Grabbed this last minute yesterday, and so looking forward to downloading / playing with it. Loving the videos, and the overall concept. Congrats on your release Ollie. I can hear / feel many many ways I'd like to use this.

Cheers!

I need to look into Scoring Synths more cause the stuff I’ve heard sounds great!

Ollie, whenever we get together soon you’ve gotta give me a run down on it as well!!

Been stuck at 58% on second to last 'block' for 12 hours now. I've got a pretty hefty internet connection as well.

This plug has become the glue to many of my newer pieces. It may not look sexy but it makes a huge difference filling out my productions low end in a transparent way. Would really miss it now if it were gone.

Whaaat you don't think my super minimal GUI looks sexy??!

I'm really enjoying it too! Those filters sound so nice, and the depth options are so useful when trying to get a "3D" mix.

Glad you're enjoying it man :2thumbs:

I'm kicking myself that I missed the intro sale so I'm hoping that there wil be more specials down the line. I've already started saving for the Audio Ollie Flag Day sale. Craig and Blakus' feedback are exactly what I expected to hear from users after seeing the walkthroughs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom