What's new

Scoring Synths

@Audio Ollie Any chance of a Black Friday deal for those of us who missed the intro ? :) (unless you were talking about this in your last post, in which case it went over my head :unsure: )

@Audio Ollie Any chance of a Black Friday deal for those of us who missed the intro ? :) (unless you were talking about this in your last post, in which case it went over my head :unsure: )

Yes sir!

Also, lots of news coming soon. We've been busy working on a new library which I'm beyond excited to tell you all about. Join us on Facebook or subscribe to the mailing list to stay up to date.

Thanks guys,

- Ollie

Quite happy user here, it just has really usable sonics.

Thank you Craig. Input like yours really matters. If there is anything else you can share please do. Does the lib help you get a better balance and mix, in the way it fills the low end and other areas?

I use it constantly to fill at the low end, there are many uses I'm not taking advantage of but that alone and a few other things make it something I would dearly miss if it was not there. I have tried other sub basses and none do what this does.

I use it constantly to fill at the low end, there are many uses I'm not taking advantage of but that alone and a few other things make it something I would dearly miss if it was not there. I have tried other sub basses and none do what this does.
Thank you for the input @Craig Sharmat ! I'll probably pick it up on Black Friday!

Ollie, glad to hear you are continuing on this and releasing another library soon. I thought Scoring Synths was an under appreciated and misunderstood release. To my ears it is something really special, and it was disappointing that many people missed the point of what it could do by focusing on the things that it did not. Very happy to learn you did not give up, and are even bringing us something new!

Ollie, glad to hear you are continuing on this and releasing another library soon. I thought Scoring Synths was an under appreciated and misunderstood release. To my ears it is something really special, and it was disappointing that many people missed the point of what it could do by focusing on the things that it did not. Very happy to learn you did not give up, and are even bringing us something new!

Thanks for your kind words! I'm happy to say that although there has been a slightly mixed response here on vi, we've had an overwhelmingly positive response in general. It's a bit of niche product so I think it's inevitable that a handful of folks won't 'get it' but I can tell you it's been quite a successful release, so don't be too disappointed ;)

Audio Ollie is just getting started with sample dev... More to come VERY soon!

Cheers, and thanks again!

This is interesting, Craig. Can you post a snippet where I can listen to it?

Sure Gunther...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/41i1pb7nztoxa9j/Knives Edge.m4a?dl=0

In at 8,12, 15 secs in and out till 36 then stays in till the break

then mostly in from 1:15 on.
Check out as it leaves for the final hit but comes back in 4 beats later.

You can hear the bass switching octaves, it gets really full in the lower sub octave less so up the octave but I wish to use it as an effect and don’t keep that low octave in all the time.

Also i use another patch for the melody in the end (heavily doctored).

Lookin forward to what you're cooking up next! Scoring synths was a lot different than other libraries and I really appreciated that unique and creative approach. It helps break me out of creative ruts from using the same types of libraries over and over :P

Agreed-- I don't have facebook and I signed up for the newsletter but I don't think I ever received any emails from AudioOllie.

Top Bottom