Scoring Synths - The Black Friday Sale Is Here! Buy For Just $149 (Over 40% Off) - New Demos Added

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by Audio Ollie, Jan 16, 2018.

1. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Hey All!

Due to the busy holiday weekend, we've decided to extend the intro period to Friday April 6th. We're thrilled with the positive response so far and want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to purchase the library for the intro price. I'll continue posting new content throughout the week and as always, let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Ollie

kimarnesen likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Enhancing Brass Samples With Scoring Synths

3. Jack Weaver

Jack Weaver Senior Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Gonna do a video on Scoring Synths with string libraries?

midiman likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Yes sir! That's coming up next.

soundcheck, Craig Sharmat and chapbot like this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Mixing Scoring Synths Bass With Strings Part 1

6. Jack Weaver

Jack Weaver Senior Member

Aug 23, 2004
    With all the current hysteria going around the forum I hope that people take a good, long look at Scoring Synths before the introductory pricing goes away.

While it is not so much a core instrumental library, it does uniquely fill an important place as a powerful arrow in the quiver of any one who considers themselves to be in the composer/mixer field.

Moog filters are ‘the’ sound listeners’ ears are used to and expecting. And Depth of Field is a great selling point to anyone’s production.

Scoring Strings give you both.

Audio Ollie has recorded the actual Moog filter settings. A software synth is not going to give you that.

A soft synth + reverb does not approach what multiple mic settings in a great room will give you.

Take the time to check out a couple of his vids.

Do your productions deserve this level of execution, detail and power? Warning, it might take a couple extra moments to dial it in to get this.

Pontus Rufelt likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Jack, you're awesome. Thank you!

Just a reminder to everyone -- There's only 24 hours left to purchase Scoring Synths for $199. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. I'm going to try and post one more video later today so stay tuned!

Cheers,

Ollie

lucor likes this.
  8. colony nofi

colony nofi Active Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Grabbed this last minute yesterday, and so looking forward to downloading / playing with it. Loving the videos, and the overall concept. Congrats on your release Ollie. I can hear / feel many many ways I'd like to use this.

Cheers!

Audio Ollie likes this.
  9. Creston

Creston Active Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Is anyone elses download with the Connect app stuck at 58% on the second to last part?

10. KEM

KEM Active Member

Mar 31, 2018
    St. Louis, MO
    I need to look into Scoring Synths more cause the stuff I’ve heard sounds great!

Ollie, whenever we get together soon you’ve gotta give me a run down on it as well!!

Audio Ollie likes this.
  11. mouse

mouse Active Member

Oct 20, 2016
    Crashed 7 times for me before I was able to even use it

12. Creston

Creston Active Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Been stuck at 58% on second to last 'block' for 12 hours now. I've got a pretty hefty internet connection as well.

13. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Hey Guys,

If you're still having download issues contact me at support@audioollie.com and I'll send you some manual links.

Creston likes this.
  14. This plug has become the glue to many of my newer pieces. It may not look sexy but it makes a huge difference filling out my productions low end in a transparent way. Would really miss it now if it were gone.

15. Blakus

Blakus Midi Magician

I'm really enjoying it too! Those filters sound so nice, and the depth options are so useful when trying to get a "3D" mix.

16. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Whaaat you don't think my super minimal GUI looks sexy??!

Glad you're enjoying it man :2thumbs:

17. jiffybox

jiffybox Questionable wealth/taste.

Jul 25, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    I'm kicking myself that I missed the intro sale so I'm hoping that there wil be more specials down the line. I've already started saving for the Audio Ollie Flag Day sale. Craig and Blakus' feedback are exactly what I expected to hear from users after seeing the walkthroughs.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Audio Ollie likes this.
  18. Will Wilson

Will Wilson All the gear, no idea

Jan 5, 2018
    Scoring Synths + Hans Zimmer Strings = WOW!

Audio Ollie likes this.
  19. mouse

mouse Active Member

Oct 20, 2016
    What happened to this library? Doesn't seem to be talked about much anymore?

20. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Keep an eye out over the next few weeks ;)

Jack Weaver, Fry777, Nico and 2 others like this.