Scoring Synths - The Black Friday Sale Is Here! Buy For Just $149 (Over 40% Off) - New Demos Added

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by Audio Ollie, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Will Wilson

Will Wilson All the gear, no idea

Jan 5, 2018
    Ok stupid question........where can I buy this? I've been to your website but don't see a Add To Cart???

Looks like Adblock blocks your Purchase button!

2. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Hi Will! Did you figure it out? Your purchase went through on our end.

3. Will Wilson

Jan 5, 2018
    Yeah paused Adblock on your site and the Purchase button showed up......hopefully it will have finished downloading by the time I get home!

4. Will Wilson

Jan 5, 2018
    Massive download complete! What effects were you using in your walkthroughs?

5. Vita Et Musica

Vita Et Musica Member

Sep 16, 2013
    Stoked to give this a whirl! So versatile with the different mics. Thank goodness for Google Fiber!

6. Will Wilson

Jan 5, 2018
  7. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    I made an overview video to help people get started with the library which you can check out here:

8. Will Wilson

Jan 5, 2018
    Yeah I saw that, but no manual detailing everything then?

9. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    No, but I'd be happy to guide your through it or answer any questions you might have. You can message me on the facebook page or through email at support@audioollie.com

10. Vita Et Musica

Vita Et Musica Member

Sep 16, 2013
    Is there a way to have the arpeggiator of one patch control the others in a stack? Or copy/paste settings to create a multi/stack with the same pattern?

11. Jack Weaver

Jack Weaver Senior Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Yeah, watching the vids is key. Very helpful. Takes a while but a little mental involvement goes a long way - especially when the library seems to break the dividing line between sample library and synthesis.

A whole lot easier and cheaper than investing in a ton of Eurorack and modular synths. However be aware, it may be an gateway drug to even more addicting stuff.

Pretty happy with it so far. When schedule allows I'm going thru the vids with the library in front of me. I'm going some sonic places I didn't know I could do without hardware synthesis.

I'd like to see vids with Ollie showing how he doubles low perc, low brass and low strings with it.

There are a couple new finesse points in the GUI that aren't in the original pre-release vids.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  12. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Not at this point in time. I'm not sure if that's even possible with Kontakt. If it is, I'll definitely look into it for a future update. At the very least I'll try to ad a feature allowing users to save arp/poly step presets.

You got it! I'll put together a video tomorrow.

13. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Hey Guys, I'm going to to be posting a new video every day for the next week or so based on your requests. If there are any aspects of the library you'd like me to touch on, leave a comment here.

To start with, a few people have asked about the gliding lead sounds in the trailer demo so I put together a quick sound design tutorial which you can check out here.

ryanstrong likes this.
  14. Creston

Creston Active Member

Jul 4, 2013
    I'd be interested how you got the guitar like sounds.

anderslink, chapbot and Si_Withenshaw like this.
  15. Will Wilson

Jan 5, 2018
    Quite worryingly Windows Defender has picked up a Trojan in your library and is recommending that I get rid of it!

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl
    file: M:\Libraries\Scoring Synths\Samples\Percussion\Tonal Perc\Tonal Perc 3\Tree\ao001_TonalPerc_3_treef4rr5_47.ncw

16. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    It's a false positive. Not sure why Defender is registering an .ncw as a trojan but I can assure you, there's nothing to be concerned about. I'll look into why this might be occurring.

17. Will Wilson

Jan 5, 2018
    Nearly 1Tb in my library drive and this is the first thing to ever throw a false positive...

18. OP
    OP
    Audio Ollie

Audio Ollie Member

Mar 14, 2016
    I understand your concern, but I again I can assure you that I didn't plant any trojans in my product. I'm looking into what might be causing this trigger and will report back.

Cheers,

Ollie

19. Will Wilson

Jan 5, 2018
    Cheers.

20. michelsimons

michelsimons Active Member

Jan 24, 2018
    Delft
    It never hurts to be cautious, but I had something similar with Security Essentials and Synthmaster One earlier this year.