What's new

Scored Speed Painting Videos

angeruroth

Meeb Avemcrit
Finding interesting videos to score is hard, almost impossible (recent honorable exceptions aside), so a few weeks ago I decided to make my own sources while experimenting digital painting.
For now there are 5 short speed painting videos but my plan is to upload one every week and add the new ones right here to avoid spamming the forum.

So, here is the thing: Although the videos still lack voices I'm finding the challenge interesting enough to share it so, if you want to play with the sources and replace the audio with your own score, just PM me the name of the video you want to use and I'll send you a link.

Enjoy and be safe!

EDIT: Looks like you can't add more than 6 media items to the same post so I'll add the next ones in new posts at the end of this thread.

Last edited:
Finding interesting videos to score is hard, almost impossible (recent honorable exceptions aside), so a few weeks ago I decided to make my own sources while experimenting digital painting.
For now there are 5 short speed painting videos but my plan is to upload one every week and add the new ones right here to avoid spamming the forum.

So, here is the thing: Although the videos still lack voices I'm finding the challenge interesting enough to share it so, if you want to play with the sources and replace the audio with your own score, just PM me the name of the video you want to use and I'll send you a link.

Enjoy and be safe!

I haven't got your amazing artistic ability but I have very recently started making videos to accompany my music that feature photographs I have taken over the years.
Here are links to some of the ones I have made

https://youtu.be/GKEGtz4vBZo

https://youtu.be/rykbiHqSSSc

necessity is the mother of invention. Smart Move!
So true! Thanks Jonathan.
I haven't got your amazing artistic ability but I have very recently started making videos to accompany my music that feature photographs I have taken over the years.
Here are links to some of the ones I have made
Beautiful music and pictures Hywel. I liked "If and When" the most. Lovely voice.
What VIs did you use in Bubbles?

Also a great source is VI-C's drama zone conversations.You can make music that shed tears with those.:grin:

But seriously though, beyond the nice paintings & calming music, you're giving a very good example here of self-sufficiency and making use of all potentials in a creative/connected way... Keep doing so and each talent will keep nourishing the other.

So true! Thanks Jonathan.

Beautiful music and pictures Hywel. I liked "If and When" the most. Lovely voice.
What VIs did you use in Bubbles?
Thanks @angeruroth I think the VIs in Bubbles were mainly Emotional Cello, CSS, CSB and Woodwinds were Cinesamples with a spattering of other bits and pieces sprinkled in here and there.

Also a great source is VI-C's drama zone conversations.You can make music that shed tears with those.:grin:

But seriously though, beyond the nice paintings & calming music, you're giving a very good example here of self-sufficiency and making use of all potentials in a creative/connected way... Keep doing so and each talent will keep nourishing the other.
LOL, I don't go near the drama zone except by accident ;)
I'm not sure self-sufficiency is enough to keep going in the long run, but it sure helps improving (and also finding the inner voice).
Thanks!

Thanks @angeruroth I think the VIs in Bubbles were mainly Emotional Cello, CSS, CSB and Woodwinds were Cinesamples with a spattering of other bits and pieces sprinkled in here and there.
I would've never guessed the cello nor the woodwinds. Really liked the tone of both.

Love the idea, keep going!
Thanks Martin!

Top Bottom