What's new

Score The World - Film Scoring Competition Announcement!

VHCMusic

www.vhcmusic.com
Hey have people recieved an email with contest details? I still haven't.
Or do you mean the first one with the link to the video and instructions? they sent me that on the 1st of February, but they sent a new one some days ago with some FAQ´s.
If you payed the fee on time and you think you should have received it, why don't you directly ask them about it? I'm sure they can help you.
Best regards

Will Blackburn

Or do you mean the first one with the link to the video and instructions? they sent me that on the 1st of February, but they sent a new one some days ago with some FAQ´s.
If you payed the fee on time and you think you should have received it, why don't you directly ask them about it? I'm sure they can help you.
Best regards

I haven't had anything since the email when i registered back in Jan!

VHCMusic

www.vhcmusic.com
I haven't had anything since the email when i registered back in Jan!
Then I guess that was an error or something like that. I received the link to download everything on the date they had written on their website, and everything worked well for me. I don't know my friend.

markcumbria

Is anyone entering the competition this year 2021?
Did anyone receive feedback this year?
I’m thinking of having a go, but I’m very new at creating music in a DAW. Just interested to see the first any feedback about the competition, the process, etc.
Thanks😄

John Longley

Surly and Charitable
Is anyone entering the competition this year 2021?
Did anyone receive feedback this year?
I’m thinking of having a go, but I’m very new at creating music in a DAW. Just interested to see the first any feedback about the competition, the process, etc.
Thanks😄
I registered last year and then got super ill so didn’t get to submit. I’m not sure I’ll have time this year but interested to see who does it. The prizes aren’t great and it’s not cheap...

blender505

I did it last year. It was fun and definitely worth the time I put in. And I got some reasonably good feedback. Decided not to do it this year since I wasn't as interested in the prizes and the Score Relief film (Spring) was something I was really interested in scoring.

markcumbria

I did it last year. It was fun and definitely worth the time I put in. And I got some reasonably good feedback. Decided not to do it this year since I wasn't as interested in the prizes and the Score Relief film (Spring) was something I was really interested in scoring.
Thanks for your replies. Interesting to hear that you got feedback. When you Google scoring competitions it’s difficult to know which are legit.
I’ve submitted my entry for Score Relief - my first attempt at something like this. As I have some time on my hands I may give Score the World a shot. I think the clip will be a very different proposition from Score Relief.

Top Bottom