What's new

Scarbee releases Classic EP-88s for Kontakt 5

Mr.Scarbee

Scarbee has released Scarbee Classic EP-88s, a sampled 88 key electric piano from the '70s. The Kontakt 5 instrument uses various convolution effects to emulate both the classic keyboard amp and to gradually add vintage flavour from the 88 key model from 1974.

Scarbee Classic EP-88s is fully NKS Compatible with Maschine and Komplete Kontrol and comes with a free Kontakt 5 Player from Native Instruments.

The product will be be sold exclusively on www.scarbee.com and will not in any future be a part of Native Instrument Komplete bundles.

Feature Highlights:

• 8294 Samples.
  • 13.61 GB.
  • 88 Recorded Keys.
  • 30 Velocity Layers.
  • Advanced Release Sample System.
  • 45 Snapshot Presets.
  • 117 FX Presets.
Videos & Sounds

Price: €119.00.

Read more at www.scarbee.com

inst_1x_5dfe735e-3d74-42e8-9328-93b6a58453e2.png

fx_1x.png

Virtuoso

Socially Distant Member
Great job with this VI! :thumbsup:

I've always been a fan of the old Scarbee Mk1 but this one takes it to another level. I got it a couple of weeks ago and have spent a lot of time over the holiday break getting to know it properly. Fantastic sound, detail, feel and playability and plenty of very well thought-out options. I think I would put it top of the pile now for Rhodes VIs - I prefer it to Keyscape, Pianoteq, Neo-Soul Keys, Waves Electric 88 and Lounge Lizard.

I can't see me using anything else now, unless you make a Chick Corea Mark V! :)

Top Bottom