Samsung SSD

CQrity

Isn't the MX500 a better SSD for a similiar price? For me they are the same price actually. A few days the MX500 has been on sale for even less. Which now obviously doesn't help, just mentioned it to give reference :)

OP
novaburst

novaburst

Isn't the MX500 a better SSD for a similiar price? For me they are the same price actually. A few days the MX500 has been on sale for even less. Which now obviously doesn't help, just mentioned it to give reference :)
Yes the Crucial is a great reliable ssd, Samsung is a reliable one too they both run well in your system,

PaulieDC

1967 Bizzarini GT 5300 Strada
My 1TB Crucial M.2 NVMe SSD just crashed on my. I’ve used a lot of Crucial products going back to the early 90’s when they used their Parent name, Micron. I was on a photo trip for a client, that was seriously bad timing. I know, it happens. But I have more than a half dozen Samsung NVMe and SATA SSDs and they are absolutely rock solid. Forget saving thirty bucks, buy Samsung when you can, they cost more for a reason.You don’t even need the Pro or Plus versions for libraries, all they give you is faster write speeds.