What's new

SampleTekk Springsale, 80% Off Everything! Win $100 worth of samples

SampleTekk

Greetings!

So, spring is upon us, well, at least it should be, but it's still a bit cold here in Sweden...
As usual this time of year, we are having our annual spring sale but this time we have 80% discount, storewide! Yep, that's right, 80% discount on everything in store!

On a weekly basis, we will pick one winner that receives $100 worth of samples from us. The only thing you have to do to take part in the draw is to write something in this thread.

www.sampletekk.com
SpringSale2021.png

It's always weird to hear about Spring Sales when we're about to enter Winter here. Yet I have no doubt Australian winters are as cold as Swedish summers so this is not a complaint.

Thanks for the great sales and for producing some really good sounding piano libraries. I think I just finished buying the entire collection so others who haven't will find better use of the $100 voucher than I would - I just wanted to comment to show my appreciation.

Really nice offers. But by the amount of products especially the grand pianos I am a bit confused. If I wanted to choose just one single instrument I would not know which one. Maybe I can find the time to figure it out till the end of your sale.

Just added the 7CG and FM Electric to my SampleTekk collection, thank you.

I have a single slated to be recorded and released later this summer which will feature the S. S. G.

But by the amount of products especially the grand pianos I am a bit confused.
If SampleTekk is open to friendly feedback, I'd like concur with MtB1. The grand piano product listing can be confusing to visitors. If I may offer one idea for thought, it would be to consolidate all the different versions of any one piano onto a single product page for that piano.

Well as a long time Sampletekk customer besides the great range of choices Sampletekk offers 1st class customer support,they are quick,responsive and helpful.
I lost 2 hard drives last year that had all of my previous Sampletekk libraries and downloads so I reluctantly emailed Sampletekk recently many years after my last purchase and within about one hour I had access to all of my available downloads.
Per was extremely knowledgeable,helpful,friendly and accessible & is a testament to why a great developer who operates somewhat under the radar could thrive and prosper long-term.
Sampletekk 🎶❤️🎶 👍

Last edited:
... by the amount of products especially the grand pianos I am a bit confused. If I wanted to choose just one single instrument I would not know which one. Maybe I can find the time to figure it out till the end of your sale.
I think that this post helps a lot:

Aarrgghh ..... you guys gettin' in my head !! Have several cool Sampletekk libs from long ago. Was headed to Pianoforte and saw these posts.
Now __ Tubed keys Mk1 73, ST Tonewheel, Rain Piano MkII, WG2 MkII Studio Grand Piano _ in Cart _ for slightly less. :rolleyes:

Darn ..... Have ArtVista: Supergrand ( Malmsjo /Steinway Hybrid ).
Maybe Black Grand MkII offers alternative vs White ?? 🤷‍♂️

Seems strong support for White here !

Took advantage of the ‘pre sake’ sale and finally added some of these to the collection. I have always had my eye on:

Rain piano upright
Wg2 mk2 grands
Vertikal upright

so far, not disappointed. :)

+1 for Rain Piano. It's a good librar that sits well in the mix if you are looking for a slightly detuned upright.
I wanted to like the blue grand but I'm having issues with the playability.
I just but 7CG yesterday and I'm really impressed how good it sounds and plays (even though it's from 2006). I might take one of the upgrade paths later.

Another user who will recommend the Black Grand Mk2,the White Grand ,the Rain Piano and the Vertical Upright,these are great libraries and at these prices they are true bargains.👍

Reactions: CGR
I ended up getting WG2 MK II and Rain Piano. They sound incredible and have a lot of character. Not too perfect sounding, not too wobbly. These are my first Sampletekk libraries, but i'd love to try out some of the other things you guys are offering!

Reactions: CGR
Top Bottom