What's new

SampleTekk Spring Sale - 60% discount and win $100 worth of samples

I still have no idea what to buy. I've listened to so many piano demos, and they all sound good!

If you guys could only have one Sampletekk piano library, what would it be?
Buy them all......:dancedance: Seriously, The White Grand and Black Grand are what started it all, White Grand is a produced piano that sits perfectly in almost any mix, and the Black Grand is Steinway D recorded in three different perspectives, in a concert hall. You can get the "normal" versions that comes with Kontakt, HALion and EXS24 formats, or go for the MkII versions that is Kontakt only, with some extra goodies. If you combine these with the Rain Piano, a character upright with tons of charm and personality and also comes in a normal and MkII version, wou are pretty much home. Mind you, the 7CG and TBO with it's 31 velocities are dynamic beasts, and if you want a more middle of the road upright sound, you can go for Vertikal, (yes these comes in MkII versions too). Then you have the boutique pianos like Cinematic Grand, Blue Grand, Singularis, Small Studio Grand and..... I'm not helping here, am I.....:shocked:

Another plus for Small Studio Grand, the most lovingly/meticulously sampled library for a smaller grand I've run across (and small grands really are nice and more appropriate than concert in a lot of settings).

...and the first winner in our weekly draw to get $100 to buy SampleTekk instruments for is.....(drumroll) Shredoverdrive! Congrats! New winner picked next week, to participate in the draw, just write something in this thread
Thanks a lot! What a nice way to start collecting your great products.

Buy them all......:dancedance:
Haha! I agree. They are all so unique and useful for the different tracks I write & produce. If I could only have one? The White Grand MkII - a old Swedish Malmsjö grand piano which sounds so unique. The tone is really special.

I am looking for a C7. But which one to choose? There are at least 7 packages!
I started with the original 7CG (one stereo mic perspective), upgraded to the 7CGMkII, then added the closer mic'd version of the same piano - TBOMkII. (7CGMkII & TBOMkII combined is packaged as TVBO Studio Grand Piano - correct me if I'm wrong Per).

Very dynamic piano and a really convincing tone - great under the fingers too with all those 31 sampled velocity layers!

I started with the original 7CG (one stereo mic perspective), upgraded to the 7CGMkII, then added the closer mic'd version of the same piano - TBOMkII. (7CGMkII & TBOMkII combined is packaged as TVBO Studio Grand Piano - correct me if I'm wrong Per).

Very dynamic piano and a really convincing tone - great under the fingers too with all those 31 sampled velocity layers!
Yep, you're correct! TVBO is both.

Missed the WG2mk2 previously. There's a really nice tone and "weight" to the White Grands...

Reactions: CGR
Top Bottom