Samplelibraryreview- Sample Fuel's Pad Motion

Discussion in 'REVIEWS' started by Sample Fuel, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Sample Fuel

Sample Fuel Active Member

Apr 21, 2018
    Thanks to SAMPLELIBRARYREVIEW for taking the time to review PAD MOTION.

Here is a bit of the review.....

"...this is an extremely versatile and powerful set of complex pads. The addition of the granular synthesis engine makes this an extremely attractive library at the price point it is being offered at and it helps it stand apart from the myriad of pad libraries that are on the market. So, if you like to delve into something out of the ordinary with sophisticated modulation abilities, you can do yourself a favor by picking this up. You won’t be disappointed."

Read the full review here...

https://www.samplelibraryreview.com/the-reviews/review-pad-motion-by-sample-fuel/

2. sostenuto

sostenuto Big NKS Fan !

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    SOLD !! As well as most other SF Libs.
    My issue, but still sorting (maybe oversorting) Revolution. Some are touting current Output REV promo now, but seems like this was compared earlier. Revolution is thought to be REV and more.
    Do I get this correctly ??

3. OP
    OP
    Sample Fuel

Apr 21, 2018
    For me my "dream" reversing instrument would be able to allow me to play a phrase in real time and have it reverse in real time as if I recorded a forward phrase, then bounced/rendered it, reverse it, then finally loop it. REVOLUTION-CRE8 does exactly that in real time. You can play phrases that are as short as 1 beat or as long as 2 bars and it will reverse it in real time and loop it similar to a looper pedal. Not to mention it also has a granular pad layer as an option to make hybrid pads with reversing elements. It has been a great tool for me personally this year. I used it heavily on a show called MANIFEST(NBC) this year.

It does most everything REV can do and more except REV has some pre-recorded phrase loops that we did not do.

We also are in the process of doing some HUGE updates to POLY, WAVE and PAD MOTION. There will be a much better and bigger GUI interface. All will come with many new patches. WAVE and PAD MOTION are getting an enormous amount of new sample/wavetable content as well. For instance PAD MOTION current version comes with 127 sample sources.....the update will have over 600.

We will also be releasing "LITE" Free versions of the instruments instead restrictive demos. POLY-LITE will be released with the POLY 2.0 update coming very very soon.

sostenuto likes this.
  4. sostenuto

sostenuto Big NKS Fan !

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    Very cool SF Update ! :thumbsup: Revolution remains top of list for this capability.

Sample Fuel likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Sample Fuel

Apr 21, 2018
    Oh most importantly.....I forgot to mention the updates are FREE.

6. OP
    OP
    Sample Fuel

Apr 21, 2018
    A preview of what the POLY 2.0 update looks and sounds like.....out in a few more days...

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    Doug and freecham like this.
  7. freecham

freecham New Member

Dec 21, 2018
    The new interface is superb and the sound design is still as good as ever ! Thank you for this major free update.

Sample Fuel likes this.
  8. ltmusic

ltmusic New Member

Sep 28, 2018
    Great !!
    Can anyone compare to omnisphere ?

9. OP
    OP
    Sample Fuel

Apr 21, 2018
    Omnisphere covers a lot of territory where as POLY is focused on being an Analog Modeled synth, however I feel POLY is easier and faster to use mostly thanks to the new SIMPLE page and the top portion of the Advanced page which use to be called the MAIN Page.

For me I ventured to make this to fill a need in my composing tool kit. I wanted a synth that was super fast and easy to use with the goal of making most if not all the presets actually something I would use in my own TV/Film projects. I hate sorting through 100s of patches to only find a few that I can use.

Back to the interface of POLY. It is all about finding presets quick and being able to taylor them incredibly fast. You can add pulsing and motion all from the SIMPLE Page without searching for LFOs, Mod Matrix, etc... It is so simple to use and fast.

The website will probably be updated tomorrow that will have all the features laid out with new quick tutorial videos right next to the features on the website.

To cover more of Omnipshere's territory you would need to add WAVE and especially PAD MOTION. WAVE will be getting an enormous update in about a month. Again the focus on these instruments are about a ton of really great useful sounds that are so easy to manipulate. I use them more than anything else for my scoring projects but they are not really trying to replace Omnisphere. They are just additional tools.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    Fry777 and sostenuto like this.
  10. ltmusic

ltmusic New Member

Sep 28, 2018
    Many thanks for the detailed answer.
    Definetly a great synth!! I Will try the demo version.

11. OP
    OP
    Sample Fuel

Apr 21, 2018
    Wait a couple more hours.....the demo version which is very restrictive is going to be removed and replaced by POLY-LITE.....a completely free version with a lot of presets but only has 1 OSCILLATOR plus a Noise Oscillator. Details later today....

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  12. OP
    OP
    Sample Fuel

Apr 21, 2018
    benmrx likes this.
  13. sostenuto

sostenuto Big NKS Fan !

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    Many THX !! Have all Sample Fuel except Revolution-CRE8, and hoping to add soon.
    Will be watching for POLY Update e-mail ! :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    Sample Fuel likes this.
  14. OP
    OP
    Sample Fuel

Apr 21, 2018
    No need to wait for the email....you can grab the update now....

POLY 2.0 update link...

https://www.samplefuel.com/updates

benmrx and sostenuto like this.
  15. fadermate

fadermate New Member

Mar 28, 2019
  16. Fry777

Fry777 pragsound.com

Nov 27, 2017
    @Sample Fuel thank you for this update, looking forward to try it !

Sample Fuel likes this.