What's new

SALE: 77% Off XOSPHERE 2! Use code at checkout: XO77

Sample logic

Great news! For the next few days, we are offering XOSPHERE 2 at an amazing 77% discount (you save a whopping $270)!

Use code at checkout to receive discount: XO77

BUNDLE UP AND SAVE EVEN MORE!
For just $149.99 (you save $499.99), bundle up and get XOSPHERE and XOSPHERE 2.

Sale Page: https://www.samplelogic.com/products/xosphere-2/

Sale ends soon, don't miss out!

Audio Demos

Videos

XOSPHERE 2 AT A GLANCE
  • 2,000+ Sound Sources & Presets with a limitless number of sonic combinations
  • 13GB Sample Content
  • Sounds from leading industry developers
  • Dynamic Meta-tag browsing system
  • Proprietary 4-core XY sound morphing engine
  • Infinite randomization features for instant inspiration
  • Hot-swappable effect chain technology
  • FX Animator & LFO integration for tempo-synced rhythms

Does anybody use this, and in that case how do you like it? Is the presets alone worth it, or is there some good possibilities for mangling your own samples?

I own Xosphere 1, but held off on Xosphere 2. At this price, it's pretty damned tempting. I'll add and remove it from my cart a half dozen times, reread reviews and re-watch YouTube videos multiple times, spend an unreasonable amount of time contemplating the necessity of the purchase, and wait until the absolute last possible minute to make my final decision.

I own Xosphere 1, but held off on Xosphere 2. At this price, it's pretty damned tempting. I'll add and remove it from my cart a half dozen times, reread reviews and re-watch YouTube videos multiple times, spend an unreasonable amount of time contemplating the necessity of the purchase, and wait until the absolute last possible minute to make my final decision.
I bought it yesterday, and really like it for what it is, which is exactly what it appears to be on the demo and overview videos. The sounds are of excellent quality, and it's a quick way of getting these sorts of "space-age" textures that can then be layered with other instruments for creating so-called "new age" music or whatever.

I don't compose music for money and have no interest in doing so, but lately a small stream of people have been offering me cash to create ambient background music for spoken word stuff (guided meditations and the like), and Xospheres will no doubt be a nice tool to aid in this. I would never have dreamed of paying full price, but for $60 it's great. Just my 2p.

catsass: I can understand that well :). The Sample Logic stuff is normally really in prize dimensions that are (in my mind) more then overdimensioned even if evrything they offer has its value. The stuff is good but its not ten times as much as the Dronar stuff for example. But if you have the possibility to use this damned audio plugin deals gift certificate that will bring it down to 60 bucks I think its really worth it. Its (apart from the new sample base) so much easier to use for making your own stuff. On the other hand: if you have your tool for athmospheres (like Omnisphere for example) I cant tell you if its worth it. Omnisphere will never come in dimensions I will be able to pay. And: Xosphere 1 is really great on its own, if you are into it and can handle it to make the athmospheres you like: no NEED for X 2. I am afraid this post wont help you much :)

catsass: I can understand that well :). The Sample Logic stuff is normally really in prize dimensions that are (in my mind) more then overdimensioned even if evrything they offer has its value. The stuff is good but its not ten times as much as the Dronar stuff for example.:)
Hey, thanks for all the info. I did end up pulling the trigger yesterday. I haven't had a chance to get much further than download / install / batch resave / and audition a few presets. I'll be digging in deeper soon.

- this is unfortunately not a paid endorsement -

Taking this (slightly) back on topic. Purchased Xosphere 2 (pretty great sounds so far!) but have been unable to remove the default host automation parameter mappings in the Automation tab - the remove button on the bottom is greyed out.

Can anyone who’s purchased confirm this is the case for you? Reached out to SL support but have not heard back. Other Kontakt libs I tested don’t seem to exhibit this. Thanks!

In the interest of keeping this discussion on point, I have moved the drama posts to a new thread. Please post there, rather than here.
https://vi-control.net/community/threads/apd-sl-sale-77-off-xosphere-2-drama-spinoff.83227/

Since it involved complaints about the forum itself, I've put it into the "Forum Complaints" section, rather than the Drama Zone. (I'm not taking any of this personally, but it is a forum issue, rather that straight drama.)

Taking this (slightly) back on topic. Purchased Xosphere 2 (pretty great sounds so far!) but have been unable to remove the default host automation parameter mappings in the Automation tab - the remove button on the bottom is greyed out.

Can anyone who’s purchased confirm this is the case for you? Reached out to SL support but have not heard back. Other Kontakt libs I tested don’t seem to exhibit this. Thanks!

Also would appreciate SL and/or Users comment.
This Xosphere 2 offer is attractive, assuming specifics such as posted here are addressed in context.

@ Sample logic ??

Last edited:
extremely frustrating dealing with their site...this happens all the time for me...just can't buy anything.
I could not get the site to work at all with Safari . Finally got it it to work although very slowly with Google Chrome to purchase.

Top Bottom