What's new

SAE Institute opinions ?

Made my Multimedia Producer Diploma with them in 1997 in Munich and have been the president of the college in Stuttgart (that time only Multimedia) from 1998-2000. In these days our students have been well seen in the industry as we always had the newest gear and software and trained them up to date. No longer in contact with SAE so I can't tell you how it is today, but I could immagine that it is still the same

@wahey73 hey i did my audio engineering diploma in munic in 1998. so we may have crossed path back then. i remember our course was the last one to do the mj bad remix on 1/4 tape with razorblades :grin: I agree about the good training overall. one thing I remember i found bit lacking was training on how to deal with the service aspect of the industry. dealing with clients, budgeting, time management and so on..nowadays I guess there are way too many students and far too less job opportunities

@wahey73 hey i did my audio engineering diploma in munic in 1998. so we may have crossed path back then. i remember our course was the last one to do the mj bad remix on 1/4 tape with razorblades :grin: I agree about the good training overall. one thing I remember i found bit lacking was training on how to deal with the service aspect of the industry. dealing with clients, budgeting, time management and so on..nowadays I guess there are way too many students and far too less job opportunities
For sure, in that time I did my "Tontechniker" Course or how it was called with Andy and Ollie. But normally I was on the first floor visiting Pepe when I came over to Munich for the weekends! Lebst Du in München?

Made my AudioEngineer Diploma and AudioProducer Bachelor as well in Munich in 2010-12, great experience! Andy & Chris were still there and they are today still as I would think :D

Top Bottom