Alright everyone. After a looooonng road, a ton of work and some huge setbacks along the way, we're finally ready to release SA! Jazz Horns. We're really proud of this library and hope that you guys like it and find some good uses for it in your music.
With SA! Jazz Horns you can finally produce realistic and compelling big band, jazz horn tracks. Featuring 13 unique solo instruments and harmonized ensemble patches that authentically auto-harmonize lead lines into classic-sounding horn voicings. Jazz/pop articulations like falls, doits and bends with amazing performance legato that really swings.
13 Solo Instruments
4 Trumpets (each played by different players)
– Lead Trumpet
– 2nd Trumpet
– 3rd Trumpet
– 4th Trumpet.
4 Trombones (each played by different players)
– Lead Trombone
– 2nd Trombone
– 3rd Trombone
– Bass Trombone.
5 Saxophones (each played by different players)
– Lead Alto Saxophone
– 2nd Alto Saxophone
– 1st Tenor Saxophone
– 2nd Tenor Saxophone
– Baritone Saxophone.
Ensemble Patches. Utilizing our “Harmonic Automation” technology, the ensemble patches create full ensemble harmonized chords/lines by only playing single-line melodies. Contains all the same articulations from the solo instruments.
– 8 Brass - Close Voicing– 4 Tpts & 4 Tbns
- 4 Trumpets - Close Voicing
- 4 Trombones - Close Voicing
– Sax Soli – 5 saxes Close
- Open Triads - Trumpets
- Open Spread Voicings - Trombones
Voicing Types – Orchestrationally well-balanced and stylistically-accurate.
– Thickened Line Voicings – used for playing melodic passages.
– Chorale Voicings – used for hits, stabs, and long pads/backgrounds.
– SA Samples “Accented Legato” – Not just a generic legato between every note. In conjunction with our recording process that captures the conditions and the way that players actually perform legato, our Accented Legato script intelligently inserts the recorded legato transitions in the appropriate places in real-time while you’re playing.
– Our new “Harmonic Automation” + Harmonized Tutti Voicings – For our ensemble patches, we very pleased to introduce this new concept which understands any chords you play and then allows you to play single-line melodies and SA Jazz Horns will intelligently play fully harmonized ensemble voicings. Creating a lighting fast way to create big, stylistically accurate, orchestrationally-sound, tutti horn section lines.
– 2 Microphones with mixer. Mix/blend between a pristine U47 or a beautifully dark vintage RCA U44.
Scoops (some solo instruments have "subtle" & "big" scoops, triggered by key velocity)
Falls (some solo instruments have both "subtle" and "medium" falls, triggered by key velocity)
Flops (brass only)
Turns (brass only)
Shakes (brass only)
Total installed size = 45.7Gb