What's new

S+A CYCLES - 10/10 Music Tech review

Ok - sat down longer than 20 seconds and listen to most of one of the videos of auras. Really sounds good. Will that product be a black Friday sale? If so, 'when'?
Hey guys,

We don't plan on doing any sales in the foreseeable future. We do offer an educational discount and there will also be a bundle deal for AURAS + CYCLES when it's released.

Hope that helps!

Hey guys,

We don't plan on doing any sales in the foreseeable future. We do offer an educational discount and there will also be a bundle deal for AURAS + CYCLES when it's released.

Hope that helps!

How big would the EDU discount be ? I couldn't find the information on your website

Based on my experience with Auras, I want this, period.

Assume its MPE ready for Rise no?

Missed this.

Actually no CYCLES is not MPE compatible unfortunately.

We almost broke Kontakt doing what we’ve done, so multiplying it all by ten would lead to everyone’s computers exploding and we don’t have the legal team in place to deal with that.

Joking aside, it’s quite a different concept to AURAS and whilst there would be some benefits to using MPE they’re way more minimal than when it’s used with AURAS. And it would genuinely lead to major performance issues to the point where it would be pretty unusable in a lot of ways.

Top Bottom