What's new

SAURON - The DAW All Media Composers Must Learn???

Love this project. I wonder if the official track can be obtained somewhere in good quality?
I also wish for this to become an album as a longer immersive musical journey.

This was amazing! I didn't expect it to end up sounding so good. I thought it would be more of a fun little project, but it actually ended up sounding like something I would enjoy listening to many times. Well done to everyone involved, and in particular Christian and Jake.

This whole project has been amazing to follow. Final track is superb - an unbelievable piece of work. I feel like jacking this whole thing in now, CH is just an incredible talent.

Anyone here spot themselves in the video? And when?
Um, can't say I've checked really :whistling: . But a rough guess at about 10:41, 10:59, 11:01, 13:10, and 14:01 middle right; 14:06 and 14:20 one up from bottom right; and 12:37 if you freeze frame in the 'mad' section. :geek:

One of the clips even has an old photo of me and my dear late granddad back in '77.

What about you? :)

I enjoy the piece, and I really enjoyed the contributions coming at a time of so many people quarantining/isolating.

And while I think the hired strings add a nice touch musically...I think they subtract from the spirit of the exercise. But that's just my worthless $0.02. Nice job!

Am intrigued about the idea of doing an album. Is the thinking this would be re-mixes of this same piece, or further additional pieces created using the same methodology?

Top Bottom