What's new

Romantic symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that this thread has over 8,000 views and yet the Romantic Symphony on youtube has barely 650. That says all we need to know about "exposure" or what people prioritize. Even musicians are less willing to listen and comment on music than they are to view and/or participate in a controversial discussion. And we wonder why the media is filled with over-the-top headlines and offensive on-air personalities?

I just noticed that this thread has over 8,000 views and yet the Romantic Symphony on youtube has barely 650

To read an actively updated thread, you would have to view it multiple times since the conversation is added to several times per day. The music, on the other hand, needs only to be listened to once or twice to appreciate. That might explain the skewed numbers.

In spite of the hyperbole this thread is actually really constructive. It got me seriously thinking that I should do more concert music.

I think that if people can behave that the thread should continue. No need to go on the personal attack really.

I think we can turn the conversation around and bring it back to something more helpful.

Hmmm, apparently my thread-locking skills could use some work. (If it wasn't for André and Jayden, this forum would fall apart!) Okay, lets try this again ...

EDIT - I think I got it right this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom