What's new

Robinson, les Amoureux Sauvages – Short film original score

Kubler

Hi everyone !

Thursday evening was the first screening of the latest short film I composed for, Robinson : les Amoureux Sauvages. It was awarded by a prize for the sound (including the music) and the special prize of the jury:dancer:

I figured I would publish the soundtrack at this occasion !

Separate tracks playlist

The musics of Disney's Brother Bear by Mark Mancina are a big musical crush of my childhood and I always loved playing around with exotic sonorities mixed with orchestral elements, so it was really a nice project to work on. This is also the first time I get to record live instruments (solo voice, solo violin, ethnic flutes & some percussive SFX) for a score of mine !

As always, I'm eager to hear any thought about the soundtrack ! I hope you'll enjoy it :)

Cheers !

Lovely stuff. Thought the choir sort of thing at around 3:40 (especially the rhythmic part it ends with) was really cool in particular!

Good ! Thanks for sharing.
The prize was given at Annecy festival ?

No, it was actually a private screening at the cinema school the director just graduated (3IS Paris). The film is going to be proposed to numerous festivals during the next couple years though, and we have a lot of expectations :)

Hi everyone !

I'm bumping this thread following the release of the first episode of the film's making-of, for which I had the opportunity to write adiditional music that you can listen at right here :

In case some of you want to watch said episode (with eight more to come in the future) and are french speakers / not disturbed by french langage, here it is :

I hope you enjoy both :D

Cheers !

Reactions: Gil
Top Bottom