Revisiting SPITFIRE 2017 Xmas Wish List thread *** This is NOT a 2018 sale

Discussion in 'DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!' started by j3tman, Nov 27, 2018.

1. j3tman

j3tman New Member

Nov 24, 2017
    <<Moderator note - OP revived an old sale thread, so I moved the resulting 2018 posts here.>>

Does this tend to happen every year? I was eyeing SCS and Tundra, but there are no bundles that include both of these, and I'm hesitant to grab a bundle on Black Friday that to be honest has a lot of extras that I don't reeeally need.

ETA: sorry if I bumped an old thread and clickbaited a bunch of people looking at this...lol

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2018
  2. DarkestShadow

DarkestShadow Senior Member

QWERZUIPÜKHGR&FGUIUGFR%&(GCTZ/(OKJHGZUOP

Cant.
    You.
    Just.
    Post.
    A.
    New.
    Thread??

Instead of making me see this thread called "the X-mas list is back" in my mail thinking -
    oh - the X-mas list is back?

Rant over.

Puzzlefactory likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    j3tman

j3tman New Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Sorry, I don't post on here much. I don't know if people prefer seeing threads revived or a thousand threads asking the same question.

Seeing how many people recently discussed Spitfire's BF sales vs. wishlist sales, I imagine this question piqued at least one other person's curiosity?

Sibelius19 likes this.
  4. DarkestShadow

DarkestShadow Senior Member

Surely people are curious about it, including me.
    Especially for that reason it's somewhat disappointing when a thread comes up saying "The Wishlist is Back!" just to find out it's an incredibly old thread that just got bumped.
    A new thread asking if the wishlist will be back would be much better...

Don't feel to guilty haha - It's not just you, so many people do that - bumping threads with expired offers. Makes it look like they are live... confusing. I just decided to rebel when someone does that. It's not about old threads per se, but just about deals... you never know if it's a current or expired deal when people keep bumping them. ;)

5. MaxOctane

MaxOctane Active Member

Mar 23, 2017
  6. Mason

Mason Active Member

Sep 23, 2018