What's new

Reviewing Heavyocity: Damage 2! The Legend Continues.

how many sounds are there? I have D1...is it about the same or are they more limited but with a more flexible GUI?
I think it's a little larger, with a main focus on traditional but punchy percussion. If you already have similar libraries that cover this sort of thing, you may not need it, but the out of the box sound and oomph is just awesome.

I think it's a little larger, with a main focus on traditional but punchy percussion. If you already have similar libraries that cover this sort of thing, you may not need it, but the out of the box sound and oomph is just awesome.
I don’t use D1 very much. Not sure why but didn’t have the need. Wondering if D2 will change that.

What do you need new percussion for? What's your particular style of music?
I mean I do some Epic stuff...nothing on the regular but that can change. I write mostly orchestral and world/ethnic hybrid. Going to be posting a track tomorrow in one of the FB groups that allow posts every Wednesday. But since I have D1, and the sale is pretty good...I figured why not? But just don't want it to be like D1 where I don't use it often.

May need to give it another close listen.

Hey everyone! Heavyocity has released their long-awaited sequel to Damage: Damage 2. It's powerful, punchy, and poomfy. Let's talk about it!

Thanks. I didn't realize it had more acoustic samples. I was thinking it was like Ferrum. Thanks for showing me its different. at 12:11 it looks like it's set up for a trigger or drum pad.

Top Bottom