What's new

Repetition key multiscript? Is it even possible?

ProfoundSilence

Does anyone know if there is an assignable repetition multiscript? I.e. C0 repeats last note used, maintaining the velocity used when you press the repetition key(so it doesn't machine gun the last velocity, but rather repeats the note using the new velocity)

I find it's extremely useful in some libraries, but isn't used in the libraries I find useful.

Would appreciate if something like this is even possible, and if it already exists...

@EvilDragon Croatian King KSP, Mario, lord of lords - if anyone would know I'd guess you would first.

FriFlo

Does anyone know if there is an assignable repetition multiscript? I.e. C0 repeats last note used, maintaining the velocity used when you press the repetition key(so it doesn't machine gun the last velocity, but rather repeats the note using the new velocity)

I find it's extremely useful in some libraries, but isn't used in the libraries I find useful.

Would appreciate if something like this is even possible, and if it already exists...

@EvilDragon Croatian King KSP, Mario, lord of lords - if anyone would know I'd guess you would first.
I don't know, if one exists, but it is pretty easy to write! I am currently not in the game of scripting and right now not even close to a computer with Kontakt to try it out ... But out of my head ... you need to store the last midi note received as a number (variable). An "if" condition decides, wether an incoming note is C0. If that is the case, the note number must be replaced with the variable (with note on and note off!!!). That's it! You can do it and after that you will feel powerful! :)

OP
ProfoundSilence

ProfoundSilence

I don't know, if one exists, but it is pretty easy to write! I am currently not in the game of scripting and right now not even close to a computer with Kontakt to try it out ... But out of my head ... you need to store the last midi note received as a number (variable). An "if" condition decides, wether an incoming note is C0. If that is the case, the note number must be replaced with the variable (with note on and note off!!!). That's it! You can do it and after that you will feel powerful! :)
im so far from the realm of writing any sort of script that it doesn't help that it's possible and easy. it just hurts that it's possibly easy and yet I can't find a link where someone has done it.

Top Bottom