What's new

RELEASED: Palette Orchestral Series FREE v1.2 Update

I don't think so... because Symphonic Sketchpad doesn't have any legato patches. The legato improvements must be available for the other Palette library.

EDIT: In Symphonic Sketchpad they just added 2 percussion instruments (Temple Blocks and Suspended Cymbal Swells).
So, why not add them, even as scripting. And two percussion is just chintzy. How 'bout some watersphones or a blaster beam? I do think the patches are loading a bit faster.

So, why not add them, even as scripting. And two percussion is just chintzy. How 'bout some watersphones or a blaster beam? I do think the patches are loading a bit faster.
I totally get your point, I was also not overexcited about the 2 new percussion instruments, but keep in mind that it's a free update! They offered some extras without asking for extra money.

Seems I didn't get the email somehow and missed this thread so I just found out about this update. Downloading now!

I'd gotten the performance fixes prior and they've been fantastic, the additional improvements are just icing on the cake.

Seems I didn't get the email somehow and missed this thread so I just found out about this update. Downloading now!

I'd gotten the performance fixes prior and they've been fantastic, the additional improvements are just icing on the cake.
Your post got me excited as it bumped the thread up and I was sent on the first page. I said wow, 30% off but then realized it was from February :)

Your post got me excited as it bumped the thread up and I was sent on the first page. I said wow, 30% off but then realized it was from February :)

Ahh, my apologies. Hang in there, they're sure to have a good deal come Black Friday ;).

Top Bottom