Released: Nordic for Omnisphere 2

Jaap

Yes, that's an alto flute
Nordic is a new soundset for Omnisphere 2 with an ambient character, perfect for use in underscoring and use in film, game and library music productions and contains 128 presets and 25 multis. The soundset has found its inspiration in the beautiful nature and landscapes from Scandinavia. Originally this soundset had the worktitle Hardangervidda, named after a beautiful region in Norway. In this soundset you will find a lot of nature recordings and sounds that I have recorded during my travels in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Nordic contains the following kind of presets: ARP + BPM, Bells and Vibes, Bowed Colors, Ethnic World, Guitars, Pads, Textures Playable and Textures Soundscapes.

In the presets there is an extensive use of the modwheel, aftertouch, pitchweel and sometimes CC2 to enhance the sounds.

The soundset comes with 139 soundsources and is 514MB in size and requires Omnisphere 2.6

Introduction price is €22.95 till the first of September (retail price is €29.95 and VAT is included in the price)

There is also a freebie with 10 free patches.

Last edited:

wst3

my office these days
As always your demos are inspiring!!

I've been holding off on the rabbit warren that is sound sets for Omni, I'm still figuring out how to use Omni, but you may have finally convinced me to at least dip my toes in the water. (some of the sounds in Scenery are just gorgeous!!!)

OP
Jaap

Jaap

As always your demos are inspiring!!

I've been holding off on the rabbit warren that is sound sets for Omni, I'm still figuring out how to use Omni, but you may have finally convinced me to at least dip my toes in the water. (some of the sounds in Scenery are just gorgeous!!!)
Thank you Bill and that is the great thing about Omnisphere (and also the dangerous side :grin: ) that so much different content can be created with it!

And I have also this freebie for Omnisphere which is basically a collection of some presets (50 in total) from various sets and it comes also with one time coupon for 20% off in case you you decide to dip your toes ;)

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
Your impressive (and generous) menu of Freebies, Patches, etc. is powerful marketing (imho) and much appreciated.

Just previewed Nordic, accordingly, and very enjoyable content ….. likely purchase as a result ! :thumbsup:

OP
Jaap

Jaap

Your impressive (and generous) menu of Freebies, Patches, etc. is powerful marketing (imho) and much appreciated.

Just previewed Nordic, accordingly, and very enjoyable content ….. likely purchase as a result ! :thumbsup:
Thank you very much Sostenuto!

I received this morning a beautiful demo and the composer Michael Lyon actually went a total different direction because the sounds inspired thim to take this road. Though not really a "nordic" theme, I really love this piece.
Also the aim with this soundset is not to make a nordic noire feeling, but more a focus on the bright sounds and colours that got me inspired on my trips to the Scandinavian countries.

Here the demo, only 4 presets from the soundset are used:

Text - Inside the Temple
Ethnic - Bymarka
PAD - Discovered
SC - Ambience 2

OP
Jaap

Jaap

Nordic is now released, a few new demos are up as well and of course the walkthrough video. The opening post has been updated with all the info.

OP
Jaap

Jaap

A few great new demos have been added since the release and I also have finally the option available to leave a review on the site and a few nice reviews have come in!
The intro sale for Nordic lasts one more week (available for €22.95)

David Baker left the following review;

"Stunningly beautiful collection of useful and inspiring sounds very reasonably priced. I personally rated nearly all the sounds in Omnisphere as 5 stars but all were at least 4 stars which is amazing. I have other soundsets from TSA which are all excellent, but the level of care and expertise and sheer beauty of these sounds have moved me to write this. Nordic 2 please!"

Massimo

Great to discover your work and soundsets for Omni 2... Very generous to provide the free trials, I will certainly download a few and later on purchase the full sets from you...

Kind regards,

Max T.

OP
Jaap

Jaap

Great to discover your work and soundsets for Omni 2... Very generous to provide the free trials, I will certainly download a few and later on purchase the full sets from you...

Kind regards,

Max T.
My pleasure Max! And thank you for the kind words and I hope the freebies can be of good use.
And a few posts above I also posted a link to bigger freebie (the Omnisphere Freebie Collection) and this freebie contains also a one time coupon wiht 20% off, which can be nice if you consider doing a purchase in the future (the coupon does not expire, so no rush).

Have a nice weekend!

Massimo

My pleasure Max! And thank you for the kind words and I hope the freebies can be of good use.
And a few posts above I also posted a link to bigger freebie (the Omnisphere Freebie Collection) and this freebie contains also a one time coupon wiht 20% off, which can be nice if you consider doing a purchase in the future (the coupon does not expire, so no rush).

Have a nice weekend!
Thanks a lot Jaap for the coupon code, very generous of you once again!

Have a wonderful weekend too and Kindest Regards,

Max T.

JPQ

Thank you very much Sostenuto!

I received this morning a beautiful demo and the composer Michael Lyon actually went a total different direction because the sounds inspired thim to take this road. Though not really a "nordic" theme, I really love this piece.
Also the aim with this soundset is not to make a nordic noire feeling, but more a focus on the bright sounds and colours that got me inspired on my trips to the Scandinavian countries.

Here the demo, only 4 presets from the soundset are used:

Text - Inside the Temple
Ethnic - Bymarka
PAD - Discovered
SC - Ambience 2

really nice music.

OP
Jaap

Jaap

The Nordic soundset received a very nice review from Sample Library Review and I have put it back on its introduction price for a few days (and during the Black Friday sale it will be the same price)

What Sample Library Review said about Nordic:

“With the release of the Nordic soundset for Omnisphere 2, Triple Spiral Audio have created a truly useable and unique sounding addition to the already powerful Omnisphere 2. With its high quality and extensive patch list and its low price point, the library is an absolute no brainer for any film composer wishing to expand the power of Omnisphere 2.”

oaf

[very long time lurker finally joins and delurks...!]

These are really nice: bought a bunch of your stuff today. Struggled with PayPal asking for a captcha that wouldn't show in Chrome (no plugins/blockers) or Firefox (lots of addons) but got there in the end (via Edge, who'dathought...?)

You should advertise more :) there are some very inspiring sounds here and excellent value.

OP
Jaap

Jaap

[very long time lurker finally joins and delurks...!]

These are really nice: bought a bunch of your stuff today. Struggled with PayPal asking for a captcha that wouldn't show in Chrome (no plugins/blockers) or Firefox (lots of addons) but got there in the end (via Edge, who'dathought...?)

You should advertise more :) there are some very inspiring sounds here and excellent value.
Thank you so much for the kind words and nice that you joined. Welcome!

I will take a look into the captcha with paypal to see if there is anything wrong.