What's new

[RELEASED] AizerX - Modern Trailer Designer Engine

keepforest

Keepforest
Hello Everyone!

Our latest works (broken link removed) and (broken link removed) are now available for pre-order!

Short descriptions:
Trailer SFX Designer Toolkit:

The main feature of AizerX Trailer SFX Designer Toolkit is the smart samples randomization for creating absolutely unique and authentic sound effects with just one click, based on the massive AizerX sounds library of fully-customizable hybrid custom sound effects.

Modern Designer Toolkit:
Unlike the (broken link removed), which is mainly designed for the hybrid movie or game trailers, AizerX Modern Designer Toolkitdelivers a collection of stylish, ultra-modern custom sound effects for the latest trending modern music genres at the moment based on a thorough music market trend research of the latest.

By the way, we learned lessons from a last mistake. This time there were more than 15 people in our in our beta team and we worked very hard to create so innovative product. And it's 100% finished :)

Videos (we are working on new videos):

Trailer SFX Designer Toolkit demos (thanks to all demo-testers and demo-writers):

Modern Designer Toolkit:

Now, details and specifications:
Our prodcuts require full version of KONTAKT 5.7.3 as minimum but KONTAKT 5.8.0 is recommended (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FREE KONTAKT PLAYER). All the samples are in 48KHZ (96KHZ) / 24BIT (WAVs are included). Powerful FX-Rack with many unique features such as Drag & Drop, LFOs, etc.

Trailer SFX Designer Toolkit (2 GB of hard drive space):
  • 226 Braams
  • 103 Alarms
  • 221 Downers
  • 193 Benders
  • 115 Motions
  • 228 Pre-Whooshes and Transitions
  • 116 Signals

Modern Designer Toolkit (4 GB of hard drive space):
  • 10 Trailer Hip-Hop, Trap Kits
  • 10 Trailer Drive Rock kits
  • 10 Modern Hybrid Kits
  • 16 Sub Hits
  • 103 Modern Trailer Hits
  • 38 Slow Motion Hits
  • 19 Tonal Hits
  • 15 Sub Tonal Hits
  • 19 Distortion Basses
  • 28 Braams
  • 24 Signals
  • 14 Risers
  • 10 Mid Sound design Elements
  • 68 Sub Benders Layers
  • 26 Distortion Basses
  • 13 Downers
The idea behind AizerX:
The main feature of the series is the smart samples randomization for creating absolutely unique and authentic sound effects with just one click, using the massive AizerX library of fully customizable modern sound effects of the highest quality in different categories. AizerX Modern Designer Toolkit also offers a deep sound customization with a lot of easy-to-use parameters like frequency filters, LFO, ADSR, sample playback modes, channels mixer, loaded with all kind of effects like EQ, reverb, delay, distortion etc., and a breathtaking XY pad feature.

AizerX Modern Designer Toolkit is the best tool for composers for creating impressive, Pro-level sound effects without having much experience in sound design.

Let us know what you think. We will be here. Thanks, guys <3

KeepForest

Last edited:
Sounds promising! :D I’m stoked!

Do the soundsources in each product compleately differ from each other, or is there any overlap between the two?

Do the soundsources in each product compleately differ from each other

Yes. But will have a possibility to overlab them by integrating to a bundle.

@keepforest Can we import our own sounds and use them in the engine too?

This is Kontakt. We have plans to do this with VST in the future, but it does not work with Kontakt. In theory, we have a possibility to let user upload their own samples with replacing the wav files. But it does not work with our complex engine.

By the way, you can add your own VST effect plugins to your sound units individually.

Please allow my criticism as I am a loyal "keepforest"-customer and I know what quality you can deliver.

Please let me know: Why did you divide these two libraries?
I do not really understand the difference between them - although you tried to explain it above.

Did I get it right? :
"Trailer SFX" is the "smart" and "intellectual" library and "Modern Designer" is the "Hollywood-like"-big one?

This is the sort of library I love, but I will be keeping well away from any pre-order nonsense after the Vikings fiasco. Splitting the libraries does indeed seem somewhat odd given the rather ambitious price point for these.

Is there any sort of gate effect in this? I tend to think of that as something of a prerequisite in these type of sounds now.

Please allow my criticism as I am a loyal "keepforest"-customer and I know what quality you can deliver.

Please let me know: Why did you divide these two libraries?
I do not really understand the difference between them - although you tried to explain it above.

The difference between these two libraries is theire genre specification. First, blue SFX library,is more intended for "old school" typical high quality trailer hybrid music. Second one, purple library, has more modern sound. It was created for modern trailer sound: a bit of hip-hop, trap, pop, rock music. This library follows the last trends in trailer music industry.

This is the sort of library I love, but I will be keeping well away from any pre-order nonsense after the Vikings fiasco. Splitting the libraries does indeed seem somewhat odd given the rather ambitious price point for these.

We understand and respect your position.

Is there any sort of gate effect in this? I tend to think of that as something of a prerequisite in these type of sounds now.

We tried to not use a lot of filters and gates, etc to let an user to add the filters and gate effects using lfo or XY Pad.

Ditto from me for both previous posts. Staying open-minded /flexible, but initial review of Intro video was quite unclear for me to get a solid sense of total offering. Cannot Pre-order until this is better presented.
In USA, I comment from the P'Nut gallery … or the Bleachers … if you prefer :barefoot:

Ditto from me for both previous posts. Staying open-minded /flexible, but initial review of Intro video was quite unclear for me to get a solid sense of total offering. Cannot Pre-order until this is better presented.
In USA, I comment from the P'Nut gallery … or the Bleachers … if you prefer :barefoot:

Can you tell me what exactly is unclear? :) Do you wish to know what is the main idea of a product? Do you want to know what is the difference between two products and why did we divide them?

Last edited:
Can you tell me what exactly is unclear? :) What is the main idea of a product? What is the difference between two products and why did we divide them?

Of all sources, YOU should have some sense of questions here. I use my (2) DAW(s) daily, and huge number of 'quality' Libraries.
You asked to say what we think !!!!
Your announcement Post is one of largest (in terms of content) I recall.
I'm a potential customer, NOT a technical critic. It is a major turnoff to get this type of Reply.

Of all sources, YOU should have some sense of questions here. I use my (2) DAW(s) daily, and huge number of 'quality' Libraries.
You asked to say what we think !!!!
Your announcement Post is one of largest (in terms of content) I recall.
I'm a potential customer, NOT a technical critic. It is a major turnoff to get this type of Reply.
I think they’re trying to answer your question but are first clarifying what it is you want to know. I could be wrong but that’s how I read it. Things can easily be lost in translation on an Internet forum.

I think they’re trying to answer your question but are first clarifying what it is you want to know. I could be wrong but that’s how I read it. Things can easily be lost in translation on an Internet forum.

Hey! THX, I'm cool ..... but Pre-order now is really uninformed.
Plenty of time to sort what is bring provided and decide then. :thumbsup:
Regards

Are there not 4 products in all? I think I got an email about 4 of them....

Yes, we have four finished products at this moment. We started a pre-order campaign with two of them. Two other products will be available in the end of summer (we think). But as a gesture of thanks we offer to our loyal customers to pre-order all four products with 30-40% off discount.

Yes, we have four finished products at this moment. We started a pre-order campaign with two of them. Two other products will be available in the end of summer (we think). But as a gesture of thanks we offer to our loyal customers to pre-order all four products with 30-40% off discount.

I am a customer of the complete Vikings series and I would like to get the pre-order offer with 30-40% off discount. What do I have to do to achieve the discount on Aizerx?

I'm still confused by this so am hoping someone can help me out...

I asked some questions on one of their Facebook posts. It was the post stating "For our regular customers who have purchased all products of Keepforest" (the one they're currently using as their header image) but I am yet to receive a response. There were 4 products displayed in the picture of that particular post.

I own Evo Dragon, Evo Atlantica and both Viking products. The only email I have received is an email saying I can pre-order both AizerX packages for $299 and $333. I can't seem to see any mention of the other two products and I can see that these prices are the same prices as listed on the website meaning I'm not getting any further discount despite owning Evo Dragon, Evo Atlantica and both Vikings products.

Hoping @keepforest can elaborate a little further?

I'm still confused by this so am hoping someone can help me out...

I asked some questions on one of their Facebook posts. It was the post stating "For our regular customers who have purchased all products of Keepforest" (the one they're currently using as their header image) but I am yet to receive a response. There were 4 products displayed in the picture of that particular post.

I own Evo Dragon, Evo Atlantica and both Viking products. The only email I have received is an email saying I can pre-order both AizerX packages for $299 and $333. I can't seem to see any mention of the other two products and I can see that these prices are the same prices as listed on the website meaning I'm not getting any further discount despite owning Evo Dragon, Evo Atlantica and both Vikings products.

Hoping @keepforest can elaborate a little further?

Yes, sure. Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to send you a PM :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom