[RELEASED] AizerX - Modern Trailer Designer Engine

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by keepforest, May 14, 2018.

1. X-Bassist

X-Bassist Senior Member

Sep 26, 2015
    “Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to send you a PM :)“ is probably all you needed to say, FYI. But it is good to know buying through other outlets (like VSTbuzz or Audiodeals?) might not get us on the mailing list.

For me your post is clear and I get it, but I think many are confused by multiple releases at once. Even if you finish instruments at the same time it may be wise to release them at separate times, a few weeks apart, just to avoid marketplace confusion.

If you look at Spitfire or Output or other big companies, they usually space them out so the customers can get excited about each product individually, instead of asking the inevitable question “I don’t have money for all four, so which one do I get?”. Even at 40% off getting all four at once on pre-order is pretty steep. But that’s just my opinion. I realize a lot of time and effort can go into these things.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Rick Horrocks and MPortmann like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    keepforest

keepforest Senior Member

Oct 7, 2016
    Europe
    @X-Bassist thanks for your message. Very useful information.

3. MPortmann

MPortmann Senior Member

Yes

4. Potter

Potter Active Member

Jan 4, 2017
    I'm sure at some point this will come to a price that I find acceptable.

5. skipstream1969

skipstream1969 New Member

Feb 18, 2014
    I can see where you're coming from...but I reckon it's comparable. Being up front here - I was a beta tester for the SFX Toolkit product, not the Modern Trailer Kit one.
    I think it's $333? I think if you compare that to similar(ish) products it's about right.
    I mean, there's 1200 or so new unique samples in this product. And the engine is cool. If you say compare against Ava Instinct which I think is $50 for 100 samples or say a Boom library, and add in the engine that lets you layer them in intuitively and quirky.. seems fair. I'd buy it but I don't have to :) However, I will be buying the other one

MPortmann likes this.
  6. skipstream1969

skipstream1969 New Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Just to respond to a few people making comments about the "Vikings" fiasco. I bought Vikings but I think they'd fixed most of the issues by then so can't compare. But I have been testing the Trailers SFX product now as a beta tester for over a week. So thought I just share my findings
    Having tested it quite extensively it seems very stable - there were a few bugs but they ironed those out as we tested through. I just got latest version last night and all the bugs found were sorted. I only had 2 crashes the whole time and that could have been something else as I tested it within a live "real" session.
    I think I was one of only 2 Mac testers too, and they are Windows guys, so I found a few fun, unique things - but they sorted them quickly.
    Anyway - just wanted to say that, for me, it's now rock solid. Oh, and a damn good product too. If you work on trailers on a regular basis it's absolute no brainer.

keepforest and MPortmann like this.
  7. OP
    OP
    keepforest

keepforest Senior Member

Oct 7, 2016
    Europe
    At this moment, we make new videos.

At first, about difference between these two products. You may be more interested in SFX (Blue) library if you make more "standart" high quality trailer/soundtrack music.

If you are interested in modern trailer music (more hip-hop/pop/EDM), you may be interested in Modern Toolkit (Purple). To understand for which end result this instrument was made, you can listen to the demos:

All these tracks were created using Modern Toolkit.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Niklas likes this.
  8. ChazC

ChazC Senior Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Melbourne
    I got a very swift reply from KF about the 4 bundle discount and I use all their other library’s constantly. However, I have an uneasy feeling about this ‘bundle’ release. I can kind of see why the first two are separate and looking forward to seeing more indepth videos but KF are asking nearly 500 GBP for what will essentially be those 2 plus 2 more bought blind as the loyalty offer is only on to the end of the month and from what I’ve read the 2 new libraries won’t be available until after then. Sorry, as much as I like KF and their libraries I can’t even justify spending that myself (let alone justifying it to the wife!) on 2 unseen libraries. Tbh I’m not even sure I see the value (to me at least) in the 2 that have been shown as of yet - I already have more transition libraries than I care to count!

KF, at least keep the loyalty bonus on until we’ve all seen comprehensive walkthroughs of all 4 of these new libraries.

Rick Horrocks likes this.
  9. will_m

will_m Senior Member

Nov 28, 2011
    It's probably going to come down to how many of the sounds are usable and what is filler. It looks like there is a lot of content in these packs but the price does seem a little ambitious, considering the alternatives.

I'm finding myself more drawn to smaller sound design libraries though, with a more curated approach. It's also easier to keep current, which for trailers is important.

I like the sound of the demos though so will be checking it out further.

10. DarkestShadow

DarkestShadow Senior Member

I think with the price it comes down to the usefulness of each sound (subjective). Imagine you buy a library for 100$ that contains 1000 sounds but you're only gonna end up using 80 of them over and over again.

Now you buy one for 300$. 1000 sounds as before but more than half of them you feel are ready for you to throw in many productions ... which one is more valuable?
    Just general thoughts on trailer FX libraries and price.

11. OP
    OP
    keepforest

keepforest Senior Member

Oct 7, 2016
    Europe
    Hello everyone!

New videos here!

12. Rap-sody

Rap-sody Music... again and again

Aug 29, 2017
    Me too. I'm used to get most of my libraries when they are lower than these prices. Seems great, but I will wait.

13. OP
    OP
    keepforest

keepforest Senior Member

Oct 7, 2016
    Europe
    Hello guys!

Our library has been released yesterday. Thanks for your attention. Let us know what you think about our new audiotool :)

KF

14. zimm83

zimm83 Senior Member

Jun 23, 2017
    France
    Some feedbacks anybody ? Seems very good ....thanks