1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ravenscroft, VSL, Fabfilter, 2CAudio, Flux Ircam, Yamaha Montage

Discussion in 'FOR SALE: Music Gear CLASSIFIEDS (Free Service)' started by star.keys, Dec 2, 2017.

1. star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
    Edited the list of items available.
    • VI Labs Ravenscroft 275: £115
    • Ircam Tools 1.1 including SPAT, Trax, Verb, Hear: SOLD
    • 2CAudio Perfect Storm including Aether, B2, Breeze and preset expansions: £200
    • Samplemodeling Alto & baritone sax (Mr Sax A + B)) + Soprano Sax (Mr Sax S) : PM with quote
    • VSL Imperial Piano: £300
    • VSL Concert Guitar Full: £90
    • FabFilter Pro-Q, Pro-C and Pro-L: PM with quote
    • Montage 61 (London collection/ UK delivery): £1650 - SOLD
    • SKB 61 flight case (London collection/ UK delivery): £200
    Please PM me with offer

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
  3. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
  4. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
  5. kimarnesen

kimarnesen Senior Member

Feb 12, 2014
    How much for the saxophones?

6. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
    Edited the list of available items and price

7. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
    Added Embertone Joshua Bell violin in the list

8. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
    Joshua Violin sold. Added Ravenscroft in the list

9. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
    there have been a few queries about splitting fabfilter plugins but unfortunately they don't allow splitting since I had bought these as a bundle
    That's great savings on these plugins because v2 isn's anything materially different in terms of core capability

10. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
    Bump. Please send me Pm with offers. I'm in a good mood to make a deal :)

11. blougui

blougui Senior Member

Nov 1, 2013
    bear in mind than 2caudio transferring fees are hefty for the buyer - a percentage of the retail price.

12. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
    Thanks for letting me know! It was an impulse purchase. I feel stupid for spending money on these. Even if I get small amount and the buyer gets a good deal, I will feel satisfied because someone might be able to use these reverbs of they find these worth.

13. blougui

blougui Senior Member

Nov 1, 2013
    In fact 2C Audio states :
    "There is a fee of 20% of MSRP of The Product which is paid by the new customer."
    So if you sell Perfect Storm 3,buyer would have to pay 20% from 525 dollars, so 105 dollars, in addition to 200 pounds. So it would be like 380 bucks to actually pay. Now, the bundle is on sale at 399,95 on 2C Audio webstore.
    You might consider lowering your offer or wait till it's not on sale anymore ?
    Furthermore, buyers should know that
    "Licenses acquired via transfer are effectively NFR: Not For Resale."
    Hope that helps to clarify things :)

14. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
    Oh ok... So they make sure there is no incentive for resale and customers are locked into their products once they are in. Time to start reading policies before making purchases.

15. axb312

axb312 Senior Member

Jun 26, 2016
    Hey man, A lot of vendors (Orchestral Tools, 8Dio, Spitfire etc.) don't allow license transfers at all....Good luck with the sale though....

16. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
    A lot of them are transparent in saying it loud and clear that they don't allow reselling... Howwver above one is an example of pretending to be resale friendly but not in reality :)

17. axb312

axb312 Senior Member

Jun 26, 2016
    True true...transparency is essential. I bought a 2CAudio product recently and did read about the transfer fee somewhere. Didn't know it became NFR after sale though.

@Andrew Souter Maybe you could address this?

Good luck either way @star.keys

18. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
    Honestly this was an impulse purchased. Never used it since I own every other reverb on the planet and pr fwr most others. Bad decisions, I can only blame myself for not reading the policy. I don't want to start discussion about 2Caudio resale policy in this thread :)

axb312 likes this.
  19. Andrew Souter

Andrew Souter Senior Member

Mar 18, 2009
    The policy is transparent, is it not? It is in all of our installers, and it is posted on the FAQ of our web site.

One change/improvement though: for PS Bundle we discount the fee to 15%, not 20% since it is a larger bundle. So it's $75.

Furthermore, above and beyond anything our goal is to "turn customers into clients, and clients into friends." As a friend we do our best to make you happy. If there are special circumstances to address where our transfer policy is an issue, we look at these on a case by case basis and try to be accommodating if there are special circumstances.

We want to have happy customers who use our products daily. That's the obvious goal. In pursuit of having happy customers and building customer loyalty, we offer various cross-grade and upgrade offers. In order for such things to be feasible the license transfer policy is necessary. License transfer customers get all the same benefits as someone who purchased at full price except for the fact that we wish to limit "chain-reaction domino transfers". We have demo versions for trying the products. The demo strategy should not be to purchase and then resell -- our infrastructure is not set up to handle that so we attempt to limit it so that we can focus on DSP research more than web store admin.

In our experience License Transfers are a very rare occurrence and I think this is true for all companies, not just us. It's an issue that is popular to discuss in forums, as is complaints about iLok for example, but in reality it is very rarely a real-world issue.

And above all, I repeat, our goal is to "turn customers into clients, and clients into friends." As a friend we do our best to make you happy. If you are not happy for some reason, email us, and we will see what we can do to make you happy if it is within our power and fair to other existing customers.

20. OP
    OP
    star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012