Publishing links to external reviews

Discussion in 'Questions about the new site? Ask here!' started by ptram, Jun 11, 2019.

1. ptram

ptram Senior Member

Nov 30, 2013
    Hi,

I'm sure this is explained somewhere in the forum, but I'm not sure I could make it clear to myself. So I will ask directly, to avoid breaking the rules and offend VIC owners and the readers.

I run a small amateurish personal web site, where I like to publish some reviews of products related to electronic music (libraries, mixers, keyboards…). This is a personal exercise to continue writing about technology.

My web site is not for profit, but there are google adsense advertising, just to try to cover the running expenses.

Can I post links to my web site from VI-Control? And should I do it from the dedicated Reviews subforum, or from the threads of the Sample Talk subforum dedicated to the related product?

I've inserted a link to VI-Control in my web site, and I intend to insert a synopsis of the reviews here, for those who prefer not to click on a link before knowing what it is about, but I don't know if this is enough to allow posting here.

Thank you for any hint on this matter.

Paolo

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. OP
    OP
    ptram

ptram Senior Member

Nov 30, 2013
    Ok, in the end I decided to publish the link and synopsis in the Reviews subforum, as I've seen it is usually done. Hope to have done the right thing.

Paolo

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 6:53 AM
  3. creativeforge

creativeforge Barefoot Heart Music

@Mike Greene

Hi Paolo, this is probably a question for Mike Greene. Sorry for the delay in responding. Hopefully it will be OK. :)

André

4. OP
    OP
    ptram

ptram Senior Member

Nov 30, 2013
    André, thank you very much! Since you brought his attention to this thread, I'll see if he has something to object to how I did.

Best,
    Paolo