What's new

Publishing links to external reviews

ptram

Hi,

I'm sure this is explained somewhere in the forum, but I'm not sure I could make it clear to myself. So I will ask directly, to avoid breaking the rules and offend VIC owners and the readers.

I run a small amateurish personal web site, where I like to publish some reviews of products related to electronic music (libraries, mixers, keyboards…). This is a personal exercise to continue writing about technology.

My web site is not for profit, but there are google adsense advertising, just to try to cover the running expenses.

Can I post links to my web site from VI-Control? And should I do it from the dedicated Reviews subforum, or from the threads of the Sample Talk subforum dedicated to the related product?

I've inserted a link to VI-Control in my web site, and I intend to insert a synopsis of the reviews here, for those who prefer not to click on a link before knowing what it is about, but I don't know if this is enough to allow posting here.

Thank you for any hint on this matter.

Paolo

Last edited:
OP
P

ptram

Ok, in the end I decided to publish the link and synopsis in the Reviews subforum, as I've seen it is usually done. Hope to have done the right thing.

Paolo

Last edited:

creativeforge

Barefoot Heart Music
Ok, in the end I decided to publish the link and synopsis in the Reviews subforum, as I've seen it is usually done. Hope to have done the right think.

Paolo
@Mike Greene

Hi Paolo, this is probably a question for Mike Greene. Sorry for the delay in responding. Hopefully it will be OK. :)

André