Psychedelic/Classical/Jazz-Fusion/Prog tune

OP
antcarrier

antcarrier

Thanks guys :)
Most of the bass sounds are u-he bazille, at least in the first half. Towards the end some of the bass tones are made with zebra, repro, and sylenth1. Bass drum is Diva.

Ifness

Great work! Really enjoyed this. Listened to it three times. I like how it's playful but melancholic. Excellent guitar playing. Just guessing, but I'd say you've listened to a lot of Al Dimeola. Parts of your piece brought to my mind some of his works. Thanks for sharing!

OP
antcarrier

antcarrier

Great work! Really enjoyed this. Listened to it three times. I like how it's playful but melancholic. Excellent guitar playing. Just guessing, but I'd say you've listened to a lot of Al Dimeola. Parts of your piece brought to my mind some of his works. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks mate! It makes me very happy that you enjoyed it enough to make it to the end - let alone 3 times! :) Glad you enjoyed it!

I actually haven't really listened to Al Dimeola much at all. He's one of those guys that I've been meaning to check out, but haven't gotten around to getting an album yet. On my list!