What's new

ProjectSAM S4:Pandora

Here the news part on pandora:

S4Pandora to be released November 11th
S4Pandora, our most ambitious and elaborate orchestral project yet, has an official release date: Monday November 11th. We’re still working very hard on refinements and tweaks, but we're ready to make some noise very soon!

I can't wait for this one - the demo in the teaser sounds fantastic and promising!
Yes but nothing new....We all have those sounds....S1-2-3 have the same sounds i hear....
Maybe something new and unique....Hoping...
They should give us more infos. The release is in one month....come on ProjectSam.... What is so elaborated on this one ???

Yes but nothing new....We all have those sounds....S1-2-3 have the same sounds i hear....
Maybe something new and unique....Hoping...
They should give us more infos. The release is in one month....come on ProjectSam.... What is so elaborated on this one ???
The samples in the demo video sound much more realistic to me than previous offerings, and based on SAM's track record, each Symphobia has been dramatically different from eachother and has offered something entirely new, so here's to hoping!

I would definitely like to see/hear more though!

Not a lot of melodic multisample stuff in the teaser but of course we have plenty of tools to cover those bases. While I never reach for Project Sam on smaller or legato based needs - they are one of the best for capturing that big pristine sound - full of life. Looking forward to the walk-thru. (there 'swing' and 'animator' libraries have saved my butt so many times. Using the latter today - bringing a smile to my face of how WELL it does.)

Developers should do more marketing before release. Spitfire is awesome with that and getting the hype so they're the only ones who get threads with hundreds of pages in VI before the release.
Personally, I think Spitfire carries it too far. That whole "game-changing" tease leading up to the BBC Orchestra only to find out it was yet another full symphonic library was, to my mind at least, more of a masturbatory exercise than anything else. Just present demos, get people pumped up by the SOUND, not the "mystery." Yes, it worked. But eventually it'll backfire.

yeah maybe "awesome" was a wrong word. What I meant was that they're ahead of every other developer when you think of marketing.

In the commercial email from project Sam announcing the price reduction of symphobia series.
Those new prices are really good. 199€ for Orchestral Essentials and 299€ for S1 and S2. :dancedance:

If there are only phrases, then it depends very much on the variability and the selection. Sometimes I find the use of phrases or loops ok, but in the long run I find it a limitation.
A reason that kept me from buying a Sonokinetic stuff.

Top Bottom