What's new

Private Message Dates Are Not Correct

storyteller

I just checked my PMs and they all show the present date in the PM chain. It appears to affect all of the messages once they are opened. In the summary list, they display the last date of the message chain (which is correct). But once they are opened, that is when the dates become goofy.

yeah.. date should be correct in the conversation list, but inside them... nope.
I think it's been that way since the VIC 2.0 migration.

Yeah it's been like that forever... the date on the left is incorrect but there's also a correct date listed on the right side of the message, I always just look at that one out of habit now.

jdog.png

Yeah it's been like that forever... the date on the left is incorrect but there's also a correct date listed on the right side of the message, I always just look at that one out of habit now.

jdog.png
Isn't the one on the bottom right the edit date?

As for the PM dates... I guess I really hadn't been paying close attention if it had been that long. Whoops!

Thanks! I keep meaning to mention this but then I forget. A little weird, but has been like this for me for the last couple of years, maybe since the site was upgraded (2014?)

Top Bottom