PreSonus FaderPort 8 and 16 Support MIDI CC Finally, and It Was Barely Announced (Plus Cubase Setup Info)

lucor

Am I blind or is there no way to change the actual CC's that are being send out? (I like having CC1, 11 and 7 on the first 3 faders, but would love to change the other 5)

krockodundee

Kalle Thunell
Am I blind or is there no way to change the actual CC's that are being send out? (I like having CC1, 11 and 7 on the first 3 faders, but would love to change the other 5)
There's no way to customize the midi CC. It's fixed. Also, if you're looking to use the buttons, many of them are the same CC as other buttons, which I think cuts the number of buttons in at least half or something.

OP
PaulieDC

PaulieDC

1967 Bizzarini GT 5300 Strada
Nope, your eyesight is perfect. The CC#s are hardcoded to the hardware controls. You have to change your library software to learn the embedded CC unfortunately. I did another post all about that. It's frustrating but PreSonus never intended this to be a CC controller, I'm amazed they even responded to the forum where we kept nagging them! To me it's worth it, those faders feel so nice compare to my M-Audio CODE61.