Post Real News Stories here

Discussion in 'OFF-TOPICS - Political - ENTER AT OWN RISK!' started by NYC Composer, May 17, 2018.

1. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    I get your logic: 2+2=5

2. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    According to who?
    This is also racist.
    I didn't think you'd have any examples of members of Congress advocating open borders. Just a reminder that the majority of illegal immigration is from visa-breakers. Being in opposition to a vanity project doesn't equate to wanting to remove border security at ports of entry - which is what open borders implies. Oh, and this:

El Paso officials tell Trump to stop falsehoods about their border city

3. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
  4. jmvideo

jmvideo Senior Member

Mar 7, 2014
    The media are indeed the enemy of the people. But they shouldn't attack cameramen.... just Don Lemon.

5. jmvideo

jmvideo Senior Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Yes, Democrats are some of the most racist people you'll ever meet. Trying to thin and marginalize the white population of America is indeed racist. It's also insidiously evil. Thank you for pointing that out.

Here's a typical Democrat just having some fun on a Friday night:

northam.jpg

6. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    Wow - that's a really fucked up statement. You may not be aware of it, since you think you're being funny and clever, but that's incitement to violence. And have you heard of the First Amendment?

7. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    You appear to be saying it's okay to be racist because there are Democrats who are racist. There is no excuse for racism. You've made it clear that you're a white supremacist though with your preoccupation with the white population of the US and whether it's being thinned out or marginalised. Perhaps you can explain why you're so preoccupied with the ethnic make-up of the US?

8. jmvideo

jmvideo Senior Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Huh? No I'm not saying it's ok to be racist. How you gleaned that from what I said is quite puzzling.

Thank you for the virtue signal and stating the obvious.

Again, since you don't live here, you're entire concept of America is limited to reading news stories written by liberal journalists. You couldn't possibly understand what's going on in America unless you live here.

And because of that, it's getting really boring debating with you. If I tried to spell it out for you, you would just scramble to cut and paste more links from liberal web sites that counter what I have to say.

For the past 20 years, I've witnessed my home state slowly turn into a hell-hole because of liberal policies, illegal immigration, drugs, homeless, chain migration etc. It's never mentioned by the MSM so you would never know about it, would you?

Now quick, go find some articles written by liberal journalists saying "everything is fine" "Nothing to see here" "California is better than ever".

Buh-bye now.

9. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    When I've called you out for racist comments and you respond with a pic of a Democrat in blackface/klan gear - that's how.

I wouldn't call the BBC liberal - here's their charter:

The Agreement accompanying the BBC Charter specifies that we should do all we can "to ensure that controversial subjects are treated with due accuracy and impartiality" in our news and other output dealing with matters of public policy or political or industrial controversy. It also states that our output is forbidden from expressing the opinion of the BBC on current affairs or matters of public policy, other than broadcasting or the provision of online services. The Accuracy, Impartiality and Politics, Public Policy and Polls sections of the Editorial Guidelines incorporate the BBC Trust's code as required under Paragraph 44 (5) of the Agreement, giving guidance as to the rules to be observed in connection with Paragraphs 44(1) to 44(4) of the Agreement.

10. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    Actually, I'm finding it tedious - not boring - since you can't address any of the points which easily contradict whatever you say. If your point is correct, how come I haven't seen you post any links to articles disputing whatever the BBC reports on?

Also, America is not the only country to experience the issues you mention here:

Firstly, please find any post I made saying everything is okay. I've actually said everything is far from okay - specifically with income and wealth disparity - and it will become worse under Trump.

And for you to think that urban degradation, racism, drugs, homelessness and chain migration are uniquely specific to the US is so bizarre - but to be expected from someone with a tribal mindset.

11. Kony

Kony Bad ape

Jul 29, 2016
    Close the door behind you.