What's new

POLL: Please put back a dark blue theme:)

Putting back a dark blue background?

• Yes

Votes: 54 63.5%
  • No, but another colour would be nice

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • It's already fine now, no need for a change

Votes: 29 34.1%

• Total voters

Rob

I love the dark theme as well... do whatever changes or add new options but please keep this theme available, it's perfect for me.

OP
midi-et-quart
Thanks for all your replies guys, I think the "dark mode" should be enabled by default...
I wonder in terms of daily visitors if this quite bright interface has affected anything there really.

'Cause in the end, you really have to look for that moon symbol to then enable it - and as people on the internet are _really_ lazy...

creativeforge

Barefoot Heart Music
Thanks for all your replies guys, I think the "dark mode" should be enabled by default...
I wonder in terms of daily visitors if this quite bright interface has affected anything there really.

'Cause in the end, you really have to look for that moon symbol to then enable it - and as people on the internet are _really_ lazy...
"Don't make me think!" is a popular guideline for web developers... ;)

I think making the DARK theme default makes sense as it certainly looks very classy.

creativeforge

Barefoot Heart Music
I like the iconography of the site, but the colors in both dark and blue mode make my eyes go crazy. I find myself not wanting to come here as often because my eyes can’t make heads or tails of anything here
Sorry your experience is so disappointing. Is it because some things are located in as different place, or the colors bother you, or... "my eyes can’t make heads or tails of anything here" is a rather absolute but general statement. It would help if you could be more specific? If something can be helped, we'd surely look at it.

Thanks in advance,

Andre

Top Bottom