What's new

Please help! Iam new

Kikin

My name is kikin.. i have a 3erd party kontak library. But it does not work .its is protected . And i cannot accese to the scrip . Becouse its lock whith a blank or invisile image. And i cannot clik in the eddit scrip .. how can i accsess to the script? How can the invisible image or png can be removed? Please help me !!
Can i upload the .nkr , and someone edit it for me?

Hello, Kikin. Why do you need to look at the script?
To learn? For that purpose there are far better resources available.
To modify it in order to better suit your experience?
If that's the case, i'd recommend contacting the developer and requesting new features or submiting a bug report.

Best regards.

My name is kikin.. i have a 3erd party kontak library. But it does not work .its is protected . And i cannot accese to the scrip . Becouse its lock whith a blank or invisile image. And i cannot clik in the eddit scrip .. how can i accsess to the script? How can the invisible image or png can be removed? Please help me !!
Can i upload the .nkr , and someone edit it for me?
You know like - all us developers are in here right? this ISNT some pirate resource - the people here are the people who wrote that script (probably) and they DIDNT want you to have access to it...

You know like - all us developers are in here right? this ISNT some pirate resource - the people here are the people who wrote that script (probably) and they DIDNT want you to have access to it...

Yeah, if it's locked then they probably locked it for a reason. I never bother with the script because I know next to nothing about that, but there's plenty you can do with the editing of the instrument itself, without messing with the scripting. As Lindon said, it would be far too easy for another developer to pirate someone else's script. They could change it a little and then pass it off as their own.

Hello, Kikin. Why do you need to look at the script?
To learn? For that purpose there are far better resources available.
To modify it in order to better suit your experience?
If that's the case, i'd recommend contacting the developer and requesting new features or submiting a bug report.
Best regards.

I'd go that route. The developer can change the script for you (maybe?), or if you have good suggestions, maybe they'll include it in an update. Lindon has been known to do quite a few changes to the scripting, often times based on user feedback/suggestions (at least on the projects with which we've worked together).

Top Bottom