What's new

Piano and guitar track

Lovely theme Christian - I'd be interested to hear it in a more rubato 'tempo', so I can take in the melody more. This Woodchester Piano is tempting me!

Lovely theme Christian - I'd be interested to hear it in a more rubato 'tempo', so I can take in the melody more.
Thanks, I've considered doing a more rubato version, and will try that out tonight.

This Woodchester Piano is tempting me!
I have Piano in Blue, Keyscape, Spitfire Felt piano, the Braunschweig piano from Imperfect samples and a lot more and this piano still offers something else I think. In addition to the effects it also has a tone that none of the others have. Soft and dark, but still distinct and not muddy. Recommended!

Reactions: CGR
I like the atmosphere and the simplicity of it ; but it's a bit repetitive, you could contrast your track with a bit more dynamic part , or with some inpredictable pauses:) hope it make sense

I like the atmosphere and the simplicity of it ; but it's a bit repetitive, you could contrast your track with a bit more dynamic part , or with some inpredictable pauses:) hope it make sense
Thanks for the feedback! It definately makes sense. After a little break from the track I'm going to make a alternative version based on the feedback I have gotten here. :)

I really enjoy this piece! :)

Personally I don't think its too repetitive. I would alter the mix slightly though, like making the percussive, or basically every element other than the piano, louder and separate them more from each other. I think those elements in combination with the piano make the piece interesting, right now they are, at least to me, "hidden" behind the piano.

Kind regards!

Top Bottom