What's new

Penis Professor (nasty, satirical HipHop - german lyrics; updated: video is gone unfortunately)

Thomekk

electicism
Ok, just a break from my more introspective compositions.. (yes, with lots of tools which are discussed here every day)

This is a hiphop-track which had to be done (and was "work" because ->) I not really like HipHop at all because of those Penis/Boss/Gangsta-Lyrics.
It's a stupid attempt to it as a sort of reaction to all the dickheadism by guys with Uber-egos... (right now german lyrics)
Don't think this can be liked for real, maybe as a satire...

Edit: Now the video is there - with english subtitles. Removed the bandcamp-link.
But be warned: It's nasty and preposterous and has some explicit content (though funny I think).
So I hope noone is offended by this - otherwise I will remove it.

2nd Edit:
Now YouTube removed it - what a pity. Though it was in my eyes satire and in the eyes of others, too - it was too much against their guidelines.

So here's the Bandcamp audio only Link back:

And I found some use for Lacrimosa

Last edited:
Thanks,

so at least I could build a bridge to topics here with libraries like that although the music is something possibly not many like here. And I really like the library. But: The lyrics were of course the most important one : )

Last edited:

unfortunately the video is now not available anymore, so just the music is left.

Top Bottom