What's new

Password retrieval

Wunderhorn

I have my password stored here for automatic login but when I try to log in on my mobile device it would not accept the password that I thought it was. Trying to change the password does not work either because I do not receive any automated responses (the necessary email prompts/confirmations). It looks like the yahoo email address I use for VI control is somehow blocked.
Can someone shed a bit light on this for me? I'd like to be able to access VI Control on my other devices again...

I have my password stored here for automatic login but when I try to log in on my mobile device it would not accept the password that I thought it was. Trying to change the password does not work either because I do not receive any automated responses (the necessary email prompts/confirmations). It looks like the yahoo email address I use for VI control is somehow blocked.
Can someone shed a bit light on this for me? I'd like to be able to access VI Control on my other devices again...

Hi, sorry you're having issues, I think I can help. I started a private conversation with you. Please look at it and let me know if this helps?

Regards,

Andre
VIC Tech support

Top Bottom