What's new

Paperless...?

I'm considering studying EIS, but finding it hard to get much info on it.
How do I go about finding my nearest teacher - or is everything done via skype?
Also, is the text digitised? I've 'embraced the cloud' within the last year, so I've massively cut down on physical possessions - and as silly as it may sound, a paperless/ebook format would definitely help to push me towards taking the course. Twelve large books seems like quite a hassle to create/proofread/send/store, and a paperless format would be cheaper, more convenient for all & future-proof.

Craig Sharmat

a paperless course would allow for it to be freely shared on the internet, something the creator of the course was solidly against.

Lessons are done on Skype usually.

contact

Lilith Murphy

[email protected]

for details

also equalinterval.com

Leandro Gardini

I like the books. They're always in front of me and after studying a lot for some years I can easily find and check any information a want in a few seconds!!!

Farkle

I like the books. They're always in front of me and after studying a lot for some years I can easily find and check any information a want in a few seconds!!!

I agree with Leo. Having the actual physical books to flip through as reference (or have multiple books open with ref. pages) is proving to be invaluable to me as a composer.

I definitely recommend EIS, it has opened my eyes as a composer, and improved the speed of my writing dramatically.

Mike

Top Bottom